Brother

Messi:
I was watching Tv until someone knocked on the door. I stood up and walked to the door only to see Neymar crying. "Omg Neymar what happened?" "I can't find true love" he said while hugging me.

Neymar:
I had to talk to someone and the first person that came to my mind was Leo. I knocked on his door and it took a few seconds for him to open. "Omg Neymar what happened?" "I can't find true love" I said while hugging him tight."can I sleep here tonight?" "Of course" "where can I sleep?" "Couch or with me you decide" "with you" I said with a small smile on my face.

Messi:
"Should we maybe watch a movie and eat some chips?" "Yeah thank you so much Leo" "I'm always here for you" I said while walking to the kitchen. I took 2 bowls and put in candy in the other and chips on the other.

Neymar:
I was waiting for Leo to come back with chips and candy. I heard Leos phone getting a notification. I know I shouldn't get into peoples privacy but I'm nosy. I picked up his phone and  was shocked by his wallpaper. It was an old picture when I kissed him on the forehead as he smiled. I smiled while looking at the picture until I heard the door open. I put down the phone and acted like nothing.

Messi:
I opened the door and saw Neymar put my phone away. "What are you doing?" I asked in a nervous voice. "Nice wallpaper" he said and we both smiled. "It's my fav pic of us" "Send it to me rnnnnn" I did as he said and he changed his wallpaper.

________________________________
Very short chapter I know but remeber there will be a lot❤️