Am i falling for him?

"Do you wanna stay at mines tonight again?" He asked while getting out of the car. Do I? I couldn't think straight so I just said "yeah sure" I'm so stupid. If I stay here I know I'm gonna do something that will ruin our friendship. "Neymar I'm sorry for being so rude but I didn't like her" "it's okay I also had weird feelings about her"

"Want something to eat?" I'm actually quite hungry since I didn't get to eat at the café. "Yeah I'm starving" "I'll fix something right away" he said and I just smiled at him. I was minding my own business until I heard Neymar's phone ring. "Can you check who it is" I picked up the phone and it said "Luzia❤️" "eww it's that weird girl we just met up with" "block her after you've told her to fuck off" he said while making pasta with red sauce. "Okay geeeeese" I went into messages and pressed her name.

"Fuck off"

Luzia❤️-Shut up I know you love me

No❤️//Lionel

Luzia❤️-You stupid bitch, bye

I laughed while reading her messages. She acts like a little kid. I locked Neymars phone  "I think she's gone now" "good I never wanna see her again" "understandable" we both laughed.

"Try this new sauce I made" he walked up to me with a spoon with red sauce in it. He held his other hand under it and feed me. It tasted awesome. "DAMN ITS SO GOOD" "chill it's not all that" "yes it is" he winked at me and finished the pasta.

I heard a pling from Neymars phone. It was from the dating app. I acted like I didn't see it as soon as he walked up to me. "I GOT A MATCH" "really, let me see" I looked at his phone and she was beautiful with brown short hair and perfect body. "Ain't she a lil too beautiful to be real" "Jealous huh" "shut up" I am so jealous of all these girls.

After we had eaten we decided to go for a walk don't ask me why tho.

Since Neymars house isn't that close to like the Eiffel Tower we decided to take the car and then walk. We got out of the car and saw the Eiffel Tower. "It looks beautiful" I said "not as beautiful as you" I actually hated when Neymar would flirt with me cause I know it's never gonna be real. "I know" he rolled his eyes. Neymar of course took many pictures of himself mostly but some of me. Then as usual he took one where he kissed my cheek in forth of the tower. Every goddamn time.

I heard Neymar's phone blow up as soon as he posted the story. "What should we do now" I asked while looking at Neymar
"EAT"
"okay okay chill man"
"Did Lionel Messi just call me "man"
"that is rare"
"whatever, what should we eat"
"Ice cream"
"Okay after that we have to go home cause we got training tomorrow"
"Yeah whatever"

We got home. I was tired as fuck so I just threw off my clothes and jumped into bed. Neymar did the same thing. We both fell asleep right away.

We woke up cause the alarm was loud as fuck. I was cuddling with Neymar but got up pretty fast. We both took a shower (not togheter) We had to skip breakfast to get to training in time.

Training:
We got into the locker room and everyone was already here. "Y'all had fun last night" Ramos said as he winked at me.  "Back off mate" was Neymar jealous? I caught Ramos staring at me a lot of times in the locker room. At first it made me uncomfortable but he is quite beautiful. I need to move on form Neymar so maybe I should get to know Ramos more.

"Hey Ramos wanna train togheter" "Sure cutie" I smiled. "So how are things with you and Neymar?" "What do you mean" "aren't y'all like yk" "no I like someone else" I said and winked. That wasn't 100% true but I had to move on so I tried ig. "Do you wanna go out someday" I asked. "Really, me your old rival" "I don't see how that's a problem" "I mean you're cute so yeah" "tomorrow?" "That's a date"

Neymar:
I could see Sergio and Leo getting closer. "That's a date" I heard Ramos say. Why did I get jealous tho. Am I falling for him?

Messi:
Okay so today I had a date with Ramos. I know it went fast but I don't wanna think about yk who anymore. I picked out a kinda basic but also not outfit cause we're kinda friends so it's nothing serious really, and I know Ramos never dresses up for dates really. I wore my expensive dior perfume that smells amazing. I was about to go out until I heard a knock. Ramos shouldn't be here? I opened the door and saw Neymar standing there. "Uhm what are you doing here?" "Are you going on a date with Sergio?" "Yeah, what about it?" "Nothing" "then what are you doing here" " I was gonna ask if you wanted to hang out but I guess you're busy" "yeah I gotta go now, bye"

Neymar:
I decided to go to Leos to make him cancel the date. I knocked and it took about 3 sec for him to open. "Uhm what are you doing here?" It sounds like he doesn't even wanna see me anymore. "Are you going on a date with Sergio?" I asked with a lil sad voice. "Yeah, what about it?" "Nothing" "then what are you doing here?" " I was gonna ask if you wanted to hang out but I guess you're busy" I said to try to get Leo to stay with me. " "Yeah I gotta go now, bye" he left me.

________________________________
Long ass chapter🫶 if I wrote something wrong or something you didn't understand just tell em and I'll fix it❤️ please check out my other story called "new to town" it's in my profile❤️❤️