What about us?

Rodrigo:
The World Cup was finally starting. I would finally be able to see the love of my life. Lionel Messi. He had recently told me that he were planning on breaking up with Ramos. I acted sorry for him but deep down I was so happy cause he was finally gonna be mine.

I got in the plane and was searching for Leo. It took me some minutes to find him but I found him at least. Next to Martinez, excuse me? "Sorry this is my seat" I told Martinez. "Excuse me, we don't have assigned seats" he said confident but I stared in right in the eyes and he got up. "Sorry, here you go" he said with a scared voice. "What was that all about" Leo asked me as I sat down. "Don't you wanna sit next to me" "no I didn't mean it like that" "whatever" I rolled my eyes.

I felt Leos head falling down on my shoulder. "He's so cute" I thought to myself.

We were finally landing at Qatar. I woke Leo up and he got up slowly while looking confused. "We're in Qatar" I told him "finally" he said with a sleepy voice. We both got up at the same time and went out of the plane. Damn it's hot as fuck. I saw Leo struggling with his suitcase so I decided to help him. "Hey you need help" "yeah thank you" we both smiled at each other.

I was sharing room with Paulo and Leo with María. I don't think we were allowed to change rooms but it didn't really matter, I would still see him in the pitch.

*Morning*

I woke up by my alarm at 7. "Hey, you want some breakfast?" Paulo asked while putting on clothes. "Yeah I'll be there in 5" "great"

After Paulo left I finally got out of bed. I was only wearing boxers so I decided to put on a white shirt and just basic sweatpants. That'll do.

"Morning fellas" I said loud enough for everyone to hear. I got my food and was searching for Leo. He was sitting with his bestfriend Neymar. I was gonna approach to them but Ramos ran past me.
"Hey Leo can I talk to you" - Ramos
"He doesn't wanna talk to you" - Neymar
"I didn't ask you" - Ramos
"Well why would he wanna talk to you after what you did" - Neymar
"Leo can we talk?" - Ramos
"Leave me alone" - I said quietly
"What I didn't hear you" - Ramos
"LEAVE ME ALONE" - Messi
Ramos went back to his table all embarrassed.
"He's so annoying" - Neymar said all annoyed and I agreed.
I decided to go and sit next to Paulo instead.

"Ramos is literally obsessed with Leo" Paulo said as soon as I sat down. "Yeah I think it's kinda creepy" I told him. "I agree"

*argentina match*

Leo got the ball and he SCORED!!!!! WOOOOOOO!!! He did a glide as all of our teammates ran after him. We won with 3-1 against Qatar. After the game I was gonna celebrate with Leo but Neymar was already hugging him. I don't get it, how is he better than me? I was about to leave until I saw Leo and Neymar leaning in and they KISSED? IN QATAR?

It must've been a mistake. They are best friends. Of course there were rumours about them dating but that happens to all football players.

I went to the locker room only to see all the guys happy except Neymar. "WERE GONNA GET FUCKING BANNED FROM THE WORLD CUP" oh shit. IF THEY GET BANNED I WONT BE SEEING LEO FOR LONG. WHAT DO I DO.

"You're banned" the Qatar leader told Leo and Neymar. I saw how sad they both got "NOOOO THIS CANT BE TRUE" Neymar screamed.

*days later*

I was watching the Brazil-Croatia game and it was going bad for Brazil at the penalties. It was time for Marquinhos shoot and heeeee...missed. FUCK WE WERE SUPPOSED TO PLAY AGAINST THEM IN THE FINAL.

NEY" I heard someone scream. I looked around and saw Leo running towards Neymar . He sat down and hugged him. "Why can't he love me like that"

I saw Leo walk into his and Neymar's room and I decided to knock but Ramos came up to me. "No one is better than him" "wha-" I couldn't finish my sentence since he was already gone. Is he talking about Neymar?

I knocked on the door but no one opened so I decided to let myself in. I couldn't believe it. They were hugging and kissing in the bed. I gasped loud enough for Neymar to hear. He gently pushed Leo off of him as Leo looked at him confused until he turned to look at the door. "Rodrigo, what are you doing here" Leo asked as he stood up acting like they didn't just get caught. "What the hell is this?" I said sounding kinda sad and angry at the same time. Leo is mine and only mine.

________________________________
SHORT CHAPTER SORRY🫶🫶 I KNOW MANY PEOPLE WILL SKIP THIS CHAPTER BUT IF YOU DIDNT, COMMENT A RED HEART IN THE NEXT CHAPTER😉❤️