I'll always be here

Neymar:
I got into my house as I took of my shoes I noticed that Leos car was still in my driveway. I didn't car about it and just sat down on the couch. I turned on the TV but there was literally nothing to watch. I called Leo to ask if he was home yet.

"Hey Leo are you home yet?"

"He's dead"

"What, who is"

"Noah"

"Omg Leo where are you I'm coming right now"

"The hospital"

I hung up and rushed to put on my shoes and jacket. I got my car keys, I ran to my car and drove to the hospital. I ran to the reception and asked for Noah Andrés. "Are you related to him?" "No but it's my bestfriends brother" "sir you can't meet him if you're not related" I didn't care and ran to find Leo. The reception screamed at me to come back but I just ran. And there he was crying with his hands in his face. "LEO" I screamed while running to hug him. "Leo oh Leo" I said while feeling water coming from his eyes. " I am so sorry" he just cried and cried, "I love you so much you know that right" I asked as I pulled out of the hug to look at him. "I love you too"

Home:
We decided it was best if Leo slept at my house. We were both very tired and decided to sleep early. "I'm just gonna take a quick shower" Leo said "okay be QUICK"

Neymar:
As I was waiting for Leo to shower I decided to text a girl. The dating app I used actually worked well. I found a girl yesterday who is really nice and funny. Maybe I should tell her about Leo so she doesn't get jealous.

"Hey I just wanna let you know that I have a best friend, his name is Lionel Messi and a lot of people get jealous over our relationship, I just wanna let you know that we're just friends."

"Yeah I've heard about you two on the news, of course i understand your situation. You're not gay right?"

"No"

"Good cause gays are weird"

"What do you mean"

"Humans are meant to date the opposite gender not the same"

"Love is love you can't decide who to love"

"Whatever, when do you wanna meet up"

"Tomorrow and we're still not over this talk"

"Who are you texting?" Leo asked. I threw my phone away, "no one" I said. He laughed and picked up my phone. As he gave it to me I felt his warm hand slightly touch me as we looked deep into each other eyes. What's wrong with me.

Leo:
I jumped into the bed. Neymar? I asked while looking over at him. "Hmhm" he said. "Promise me you'll stay here forever with me" "of course Leo, I love you" we both feel asleep.

"Neymar Neym.." where was he. I looked around the room and saw no one. I went out of the room to look around the house. "You scared the fuck out of me" I told him. "I'm just making breakfast chill" "why didn't you wake me up" "oh I'm supposed to do that?" I rolled my eyes and took out my phone. I went into Instagram to post a story. I took a photo of Neymars back as he made breakfast. I could hear my phone blow up the second I posted the story. "Omg that had to be Neymar" "Are they togheter" "Is Neymar and Lionel dating?"

"Breakfast is ready" Neymar screamed. "Coming" I went up to get breakfast. PANCAKES!!! I haven't had pancakes in so long actually. I took 2 pancakes and some syrup and berries. "Can I sit in the living room" "of course"

Neymar:
I'm happy Leo had forgotten about his brother already. He seems happy not knowing about it obvi. I hope I'm the one that's making him happy. Neymar thought to himself.

Messi:
I haven't completely forgotten about my brother but I just don't wanna think about it. It will just upset me.

I put on the TV and came across the news. "Whatchu watching?" "The news" "Are the two famous football players Neymar and Lionel Messi dating?" I turned the TV off" "WHY CANT PEOPLE MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS" Neymar jumped as soon as I screamed. " I agree" he said with a lil scared voice.

*20 min*

"Leo I found a girl on the app"

"oh really what's her name?"

" Luiza and she's very kind and funny"

"she wants to meet up today if that's okay for you"

"sure where?"

"A café"

"do you wanna come"

"I'm not coming to your date"

"it's not a date"

"She wants you to come"

"Fine whatever"

________________________________
Really long chapter❤️ NEYMARS BIRTHDAY TODAY🎂 Check out my edit on tiktok🫶🫶 Love you Neymar