80

The runway was a massive success, I was at the after-party right now.

I did not know if I was in the right medical condition to drink alcohol so I stuck to lemonade.

Lemonade for life always.

Felix came towards me " Congratulations Loren you have outdone yourself. This is amazing. You are amazing. "he says and claps his hands.

He snakes his hand on my waist pulling me closer to him, whispering in my ears " The dress you created was always made for you " he whispers, and when I look at him confused he winks his eye.

Why do I feel that Felix has something to do with today?

Later my mother came towards me pulling me into a hug " My baby, I am so proud of you " she says giving me a cheek kiss.

I smile back at her.

" I will be right back," Felix says particularly noticing somebody and I nodded in response.

I follow his gaze and see that he was starting at one of the models.

I go back to the conversation as he blends in with the group.

" Bro that's the shit I am talking about, " Filly says, fist-bumping me to which I fist-bump back.

Simon smiles at me, " You really . Wow " he says being awestruck

"Thank you," I say.

" That's my big sis " Jason, my little brother says.

I chuckle at it.

" Okay okay you all, I want to toast tonight for this gorgeous wonderful lady beside me. She is just absolutely the rarest gem of a person. The work she pulled off is just marvelous. This one is going down on the books. We will always be your OG " he says raising the glass.

My mother, brother, and Filly all clink to the glass he is holding and take a sip laughing.

My eyes swarm towards Felix, to find him in the farthest corner with the model.

It was a bit of serious conversation by the look of it.

The model who gave me m&m squeezed in other people and came near me.

" Gurrrrlllllll, you are behind all this," she says opening her hand wide open for a hug, I hugged her back.

" I am Libianca a.k.a her new best friend " she introduces herself to my mother and the others here.

Filly and Libianca locked their eyes, which did not go unnoticed by me though.

I continue drinking the lemonade.

" I'm Simon " Simon introduces himself to Libianca.

" This is Jason, my little brother, " I tell her.

" Filly " Filly introduces himself, and Libianca extends her hand.

Woo

That's going to be something soon.

My lemonade glass was empty, I excused myself and went to get another glass of lemonade.

I made my way through a few models who congratulated me and complimented me.

I put my hand on the glass, and just the same time another placed their hand.

My eyes moved toward the hand and reached to see who was the owner of the hand.

" Marco,"  he says.

Marco or Taco what does that gotta do with me?

But this face was familiar with the curl on the forehead, his face was highlighted. His complexion was just it.