23

If one thing I know, I could not recognise what he was feeling.

" It's getting cold out here, we better leave " he suggests and I nod.

When I was about to stand up, I had felt a leg cramp and I fell inside the pool.

The last thing I felt before blacking out was water filling me as I closed my eyes not before I saw him dive.

I felt two hands pressing onto my chest and I spit water as I open my eyes which were burning.

" Are you okay?" he asks me worried.

His strands fell from his face making him gorgeous as ever.

Unable to speak I nod.

We both were drenching and it was cold.

" Loren come to mine  , you might hurt yourself stepping onto those things you broke " he says and I nod follow him.

We walk into his apartment and he closes the door  , rushing towards his room.

He tosses me a white tee and some shorts which I catch and I go to the washroom, get changed.

I notice my reflection which was much better than before.

I recall everything that happened today. I don't know for once I'm not guilty about my past.

I hope everything becomes lighter as well.

I know this is ridiculous of me to wish but hey one can dream.

Things don't change overnight and everything is a process.

I sigh as I grab a towel walking out of the washroom.

I start to wipe my hairs and, I feel two hands hold my arms making me stand in a place.

I notice it's Felix, he grabs the towel and helps to wipe my hairs which surprisingly felt good.

"It's two in the morning let's head to sleep " he announces.

I nod and he leads us to his room, I watch him grab a pillow and place it on the couch.

I walked towards the couch grabbing the blanket

" Hey what are you doing?" He asks confused.

" Sleeping? " I say more like ask.

" You sleep on the bed I'll sleep here " he says.

"No" he cuts me off by saying " I insist " .

" You can sleep there, I'll just put pillows between us? " I suggested.

He smirks cockily raising his eyebrows 

" So Loren wants to sleep with me " He teases

" You wish " I say as I walk towards the bed, grabbing few pillows placing it in between.

I sleep on the left side of the bed and I feel the bed dip on the other side which must be him.

I toss and turn only to find him turning towards me.

We were so close, I closed my eyes shut pulling the duvet over my head.

I feel his hand removing it and tucking below my neck.

" You wish to die out of suffocation or what?" He says in hoarse voice and my pupils for sure dilated.

" Are you asleep?" His voice startled me

" No " I answer back.

" Do you want me to draw circles?" He asks

" Circles?" I ask not knowing what he meant.

He let out a breath and pulled my hand started drawing circles with index finger.

"This would help you sleep " he explained his actions.

It actually felt good in no time my eyes started to feel heavy.

_______

Click the star below and make me happy