41

I wake up earlier than usual, but not my nightmare waking me up.

I feel all snuggled up and my smile slowly leaves my face when the realization hits me that Felix has his hand wrapped around my belly while he was laying down on his back.

I look at him all the strands covering his face.

My hands reach his strands putting them behind his ear.

I am grinning like an idiot to look at him sleeping like such a cute baby.

I try to get up and get out of the bed but his hand grip onto me.

After many failed attempts and many deep breaths as well as many years later, I get out of bed.

Not even a few seconds and I already start to miss his warmth.

I shake my head at the thought.

I get refreshed and come back to find him sitting on the bed with both his hands holding his hair.

I go near him and kneel in front of him.

I pass him the aspirin and bread from the nightstand beside him.

" Hey is everything okay? " I ask him squeezing his thigh giving a tight lip worried smile.

He looks at me before I could notice his emotion he changes them

" You don't have to do this Loren", he says.

And I mentally want to punch myself for asking him in the first place.

" Yeah my bad " I respond

I sigh and I stand up, I turn about to leave but then his hand grips onto mine.

I thought I was hallucinating and continues to take a step further, but then his hand's grip on my wrist was tight.

I look back to find him.

" See Loren you don't give a damn then why do you act as you do," he says confuses me.

I raise my eyebrows confused by his confession.

" Wow what? " I managed to say.

He stands up towering over me, we are way too close to each other.

I don't know where this is getting at.

" One moment you pretend that you care for me next moment you say we are messing around. Why would you want to fuck my mind like that?" Felix says looking at me

What's happening?

" Okay I am sorry, my bad let's end things " I announce without thinking twice.

His hand which was being mined drops.

He smiles at me just on one side of the lip.

" Yeah Loren as you wish", he says walking out without looking back.

See Loren this is the thing you don't let trick your brain they are with you forever.

No one gives two shits before walking out.

I crawl in my bed curl myself crying.

Why the fuck am I even crying?

He is nothing.

He means nothing to me.

We were just messing around.

Things must come to end before they end up.

I get out of bed after a couple of hours.

I walk into the washroom found a bloody eyed reflection of mine with puffy eyes and messy hair and a red nose.

I blow my nose and wash my face before I walk out.

I pick a couple of mocha and frappe from the refrigerator.

I also grab my books and other stuff in a bag.

I need ME time I guess.

I drive myself for a while until I find some good fields and stop my car and lay a blanket and place the basket of things I had stuffed with and my bag.

I grab my notebook and pencil after one bottle of a frappuccino and the warm sun glowing, I begin to sketch a couple of designs.

I think they are pretty good.

I click the images of the new designs I sketched out and send them to the company.

My work is done a couple more designs and the masterpiece this would be done.

Then it would just be me waiting for the runway show after that.

I pack my things and keep them in the car before I leave.

I did not want to go to my apartment.

I pick my phone and call " Hey Jason I'll be coming to yours to stay " I inform them without bothering for him to reply.

I drive myself to his apartment and I don't know but my eyes started to tear up as the radio was playing songs that Felix and I used to listen to.

I convince myself that it's the breeze hitting my eye but I know the truth better than that.

__________

Click the star below and make me happy