6

I locked the washroom door , starring at my reflection. I look happy and silly.

Drunk effect

The drinks are getting into my system.

I remove my shirt , wiping the drinks spilled earlier that was stuck onto my body. I placed the shirt on the side of the marble sink.

I used paper towels to scrub the sticky sensation on my skin and once I was done I threw it in the dustbin.

I changed to the white tee which he gave. I tucked in the t-shirt in my trousers.

It looked good.

Come on it's not as if I studied fashion designing for nothing right?

I walk out to find him comfortably laying on the bed texting someone.

He raised his head and looked at me amused.

I passed his sweatpants to him since I did not wear them

" Thank you," I say to him.

" It's nothing," he says shaking his head slightly, his strand falls out making him look gorgeous than he already is effortless.

" Okay, I'll be leaving, " I say, as I place my phone in the pocket.

" Aren't you hungry? " he asks.

"I just ordered pizzas, why don't you stay over? " he says.

Loren live a little.

That's not what my inner self would say if she was not drunk.

" I'll be on the third floor?" I said more like asking.

" Okay I'll be there in a few, everyone started to leave too," he says.

I walk out towards the stairs. I notice that there were not many people like before.

It was around two at night.

The cold breeze made contact on my skin once I was out of his house.

I rub my palm on my hands in an attempt to feel warm.

I walked into my home to grab a jacket, before going to the third floor.

I pick a bean bag from the storeroom and place it on the carpet. I go get another one ,while he walks out from the elevator with pizza boxes in his hand and drinks.

I let out a smile and place the bean bag beside the one I brought earlier.

" I brought the pizzas," he says excitedly.

" Yay!!" I let out a scream.

I reached the storeroom and brought two wooden boxes which are basically like these customised modernised cute tables and place them in front of the bean bags.

" Damn girl you work out, I can see them muscles ," he says, closing his fist keeping on his mouth, feeling fascinated.

I let out a chuckle.

He placed the pizza boxes and water bottles.

We sat down watching the skyline.

It was the after hours.

It's my first time being with someone in the after hours.

I don't like to be with anyone during the soft hours because you tend to be vulnerable and I don't want my unguarded self to be exposed to anyone.

But I made an exception for pizza.

The skyline was filled with city lights.

We connected our music and played songs while we began to dig in our pizzas.

It hits different.

The cheese was loaded perfectly the dough was soft the way I like it.

I was surprised when I found a couple of my favourite songs in his playlist.

I mean the feeling is just incredible when someone has the same favorite songs as you.

I was grabbing my second piece of pizza.

" I'm Felix Harper," he says facing me.

Oh, I never knew his name.

Until now.

"I'm Loren Wood " I introduce myself.

"I'm doing my interior designing" he continues our conversation.

" I'm doing my fashion designing," I say before taking a bite.

" That's so cool"

" You too "

I don't know but I felt I had to say him about what happened earlier today.

" I am doing the runway for this fall with the Servaceee," I said to him

He choked on his pizza, coughing.

I passed him the water bottle opening the cap, which he drank.

" SERVACEEE?" he asks astonished

" For real?" he continued

I laughed and I nodded.

" Damn am I with one of the new famous figures right now" he exaggerates.

I don't know anything about his reply that made me feel proud of myself.

" I do art when I am bored," he says continuing to chew his pizza.

"Have you heard about IAO? " he asks me

The whole world knows about him. His art is just terrific, people bid millions and billions to buy a single painting of his.

" The whole world knows about him," I say shrugging.

He lets out a smile.

"That's me," he says as if it's no big deal.

My eyes widen

" What???? no way !!!" it's unbelievable to wrap my head around this information I just got.

Damn man who knew I would be eating pizza with one f the most famous artists in the whole world.

I've noticed that artists usually don't reveal their identities to the world. I mean most of them at least.

That's why I wasn't aware of him

______

Click the star below and make me happy