72

We were interrupted by our doorbell ringing it must have been the security delivering our food.

" I will go and get it, " Felix says as he leaves the bedroom walking out.

I stand up cautiously and move toward the other room where the dresses are kept.

" Loren " I heard him call.

" I'm in the studio room " I call out to him.

I could hear him coming closer.

I take a closer look at every outfit and write numbers for display.

I hear him sigh before he says " What can I say? Hard working women" he says as he places the paper bags on the table.

" Here are your Mexican rolls and fries ma'am as you've asked," he says and I laughed at the way he said it.

I sit down and then he helps me with the food by grabbing the plate near me.

I take a large bite of it and close my eyes immediately as my taste buds react to it.

I struggle to eat since I take a mouth full but he looks at me, chuckling at me.

I didn't even notice him looking at me, I was chewing it and gestured for him to eat.

He turned my words into actions and started to dig into the food.

I could not help but remember the very first time he and I ate our food in the studio which he created for me at his home together.

Time does fly.

I don't think I've ever been so comfortable with a person as I am with Felix.

Sometimes even the worst places will the best ones with the right people, precisely your right people.

We worked for hours but it didn't feel like it. I am done with all my work for my big day of mine.

"Thank you for the rolls," I say thanks.

I am worried about the runway being around the corner and my health condition.

I want to give my very best since it's a stepping stone, my first-ever chance.

It's a huge responsibility and I want to do that responsibly.

My face failed to cover my expressions which did not go unnoticed by Felix.

" Loren you would do just fine," he says as he pulls me into a hug, as his fingers run down my hair very gently.

I just have a lot going on lately but then I was so not prepared for what happened in my life.

I mean nothing could have prepared me for that

But honestly speaking terrible things happen without a warning, or when one least expects it or anticipates it.

I am glad I am alive and thriving in life.

But am I really glad to be alive?

I do not even know whether to consider it a blessing or curse

I guess we will never know.

I am used to Felix's presence, it's nothing to be surprised by that since I am with him all the time

" I got something on my mind " I announce just when an outfit hits my head.

I just knew it is not just another outfit, it is going to be the one since I know what exactly I had to do.

" What you got on mind?" Felix asks interested.

"Something Epic" I respond to him.

"Of course, it's you we are talking about here Loren," he says and I look at him so confused about what he just said.

" I need to go to the studio," I say as I try to stand but then he helps me all the way through.

We both walk into the studio room that he created.

It honestly surprised me how he did all this so perfectly from scratch.

I do not even sketch the idea I have.

I just begin my thing by grabbing a black satin fabric and a bunch of pins.

I create a proper texture, and once I had the idea I wanted I pin it perfectly so it stays intact.

I grabbed a few light silk fabrics of gold and bronze.

I begin to cut them into perfect sizes and arrange them.

Gold on top where I create the top portion along with the sleeve, which just rolled down.

Then bronze layer is below the golden layer I made sure that the
the golden layer was minimal compared to the bronze layer.

I made sure that black was the highest measure among the three fabrics.

I wanted to use perfect rhinestones and few other things for final touches .

The main idea among this was that I needed to portray the golden part as the goodness that appears so minimal and then the bronze which is bit more than golden to portray the idea that gold falls into bronze like it just blends in such a way that one cannot find the difference unless it is noticed in detail.

Bronze are the stages before the bigger part we are unprepared for, more like all kinds of thoughts and stuff.

Then all of this slides, ending to the larger black fabric which is portraying evil, darkness and unpleasant.

It's the one out crossing both golden and bronze.

The black  fabric was textured flowy like from the side to the the side end, which means that there's no friction in flowing of the troubles and that one would happen after the other, the next after that.

The bronze out shades the black and  golden out shades both of these colour, staying unique as well as true to itself.

The whole black thing is present with gold where Gold highlight that in the presence of black, the Gold is looked up to and appreciated.

The evil things in abundance is needed to show the impact or appreciate the extraordinary things in one life.

I created the base fit.

I just need to work on the details and accessories to make this into perfection.

I saw him looking at me intently.

I caught him staring but he was too busy to acknowledge it.

I cleared my throat.

" This looks likes something which exactly says ' What more than meets the eye' " he said.

He's not wrong about it.

An artist looking and trying to find the detail of the other artist detail.

Interesting.

" Yes Harper  " I say truthfully.

I  watch him close his canvas book and once done.

He and I sigh content with our works.

"Let's go get some fresh air" he announces and I nod in agreement.

______________

Click the star below and make me happy