5

Shots after shots, I started to feel light-headed as the liquid entered my system.

My smile widened along with his in sync.

The people here were enjoying the party and I would be lying if I said I did not. It is pretty cool.

We both ended up on the couch.

I don't even remember what we were talking but we were too involved in the topic.

I was too occupied observing his lips moving perfectly and watching him smile occasionally which gave me a glimpse of his dimples.

I think I'm sober yet a tiny bit drunk.

" I'll refill our cups," I said standing up, carrying his cup with mine.

He stood up following me.

"I find you attractive," he says from behind me which caught me off guard when I was pouring the drink into my cup.

I mean the tip of my ear would have turned to a slight shade of red as a result of his actions.

It's the alcohol talking. It takes no genius to tell that a drunk mind talks sober thoughts

" Me too, " I say honestly.

He turned me towards him so that now I was looking into his eyes under the purple-pink-colored lights.

He held both of his hands on either side of my waist, I went back such that my back touched the counter andIe faced him.

He used his hand to push away harshly whatever was on the counter.

He picked me up in no time, with his touch doing wonders in my body, electrifying me making me sit on the counter, spreading my legs, and standing in between them.

He leaned to my level, yeah he was tall towering over my small frame even when I was sitting on the counter.

His lips touched mine, and I began to close my eyes savoring his glorious lips on mine, tilting my head back and enjoying the kiss more than I actually should.

He tasted alcohol and mint.

I liked it

Surprisingly, I liked it

My hands made their way to tug into his hair, he let out a moan in my mouth as my fingers slides into his hair.

So Good.

So freaking good

Nothing is bad if it feels good right?

That's what my mind was reasoning my current actions.

His fingers entered my shirt just above my trouser band, he began to draw circles on my stomach doing wonders for me.

Oh, my damn uterus.

This time I let out a moan, relishing whatever he was doing. I got goosebumps

He's insane for doing this and I am no different.

We were too intoxicated in the kiss then we were from alcohol.

Our kiss broke when we had to catch our breath we lost in each other a few minutes ago.

He let out a smile and so did I.

" Thank you for being here," he says to which I nodded letting out a smile.

I hopped down.

There's nothing wrong with this, it's okay to kiss a stranger if he is hot.

I mean I'm single and he should be too, then the hormones and alcohol do the math for us.

I wanted to think this was lust, but my brain did not decide to wrap around the fact.

It denied so badly.

I failed to notice a brunette girl pass by us.

It was too late because she spilled her drink on my shirt.

Shit.

My black bra was on display.

His eyes traveled down, and when my brain wanted to scream pervert he surprised me by removing his black leather jacket and placing it over my shoulders.

Oh oh I -

" I'm sorry," I said for judging, which he did not know.

" Come with me," he asked me.

That's what I wish you said my inner self beamed.

Now, who's the pervert? I mocked back.

I followed him as we walked between the people since they are party was crowded.

We were strolling towards his room.

He opened the door.

His room was more masculine and neat.

His bed was tucked neatly with black sheets. The walls were light colored complimenting the rest of the furniture.

When I was busy examining his room, he brought me a clean white towel and a long white tee and sweatpants.

"There," his fingers pointed to the washroom.

I walked into the washroom.

________

Click the star down below and make me happy