46

If there is one thing I and Felix are good at it's ghosting on each other, pretending like nothing ever happened.

Come on that was the ground rule we stood upon we are abiding by.

It's been a couple of days since the day he had been in my kitchen after that nothing happened.

I walk into the sauna on the terrace, undressing.

Even if he walks in it won't be like anything he's seen before, anyways I kept the towel just beside it so it would be on my hand reach.

I let my leg in to check the temperature of the water, it was hot, but I could take it.

I slide in the jacuzzi as the smoke fills the room and the water bubble up.

I lay in letting my body relax with hot water.

I close my eyes putting myself in trying to stay in as long as I could be in.

After what felt like a couple of minutes I come out of the water opening my mouth struggling to breathe.

Well, it was kinda good till it lasted.

I hear the door click open and watch someone walk.

Jorge?

I pull my towel and wrap it even though I am in water.

" Hey, do you mind if I join " I step out wearing the robe which was on the hook?

I walk out until I felt a grip on my wrist.

"Leave my hand", I say struggling under his.

I see his eyes for a brief second he watches mine.

I smile at him while he glitches for a second I take my chance to lift his hand and bite it before I run out.

I see Simon facing the view and as if he notices my presence looks at him, I shake my head on either side.

No-no-no.

" Hey hey hey," he says

" I came here for some fresh air," he says.

I hear Jorge " You monkey "

I swiftly run towards Simon and hold onto the sleeve of his sweatshirt.

" Bro you said you wanted to call? Is this what you are doing " Simon asks.

" She's not hot anyways," Jorge says and I come to the side so he can see me " It's a fine kid I don't take offence " I stare down to his crotch " by guys with micropenis," I say and Simon tried hard not to laugh.

Jorge glares at me before he walks out muttering his language.

Simon turns at me facing me
" Hey is everything okay?" He asks.

I am firstly standing with a guy who pushed me to the pool the other day who knows he might push me off the building too.

" I know we started on the wrong foot I am sorry," Simon says.

No bro I still don't trust you, you're kinda sus though.

" Let me introduce myself, Hi I am Simon", he says stretching his hand.

I surprise him by walking towards him as if to give a hug.

_______________

Chapter dedicated to glojokam

Click the star below and make me happy