48

The boys lined up and Vik grabbed a small cauliflower.

" Let's pretend this is a flower",
he says to all place it on the dining table.

So there was Vik, Simon, Filly and Felix one after the other.

There were candles lighted on the dinner table and champagne bottles and I sat on one of the chairs sipping on a glass of champagne as Vik approached me.

"I would like to invite you for dinner so I could have breakfast with you in the morning ", he says.

Wow okay.

I could not help but let out a laugh.

" Good one", I say.

While he does the dab before going and sitting aside.

I continue sipping another glass while Simon approached me.

He stands in front of me looking cute like a puppy that just ran in a water sprayer in the park.

He clears his throat giving me a bright smile while I reciprocate one of my own before he begins but from the corner of my eyes, I see Felix jaw clenching.

"Enough of the pool fights I wanna have pillow fights", he says.

Sheesh

" Simon?" I question smiling while he shrugs my eyes widen

Filly moves forward and I fill my glass while he begins.

"I mean BROMANCE can happen now that you are my  bro?" He says and did he just make that up.

" Oh my Filly you had it in you," I say as he gives me a curt nod before walking beside the rest.

I watch Felix walk towards me and I would be lying if I said he did not affect me.

Because he certainly did.

My heartbeats were starting to increase their pace.

He stands in front of me and I look at him eagerly

" I'm not a tea person but I would have you SHAWTY," he says.

Awww

" Damn good Felix," I say.

He bows saluting me with two fingers " Yes ma'am " he says before he goes and stands with the great of them.

" Now your turn to give the flower to the best one " Vik announces.

I nod

I stand up having the cauliflower in my hand walking straight ahead.

Felix gave me a smirk that I failed to notice.

I walk closer and hand the cauliflower " SIMON here you go" He grabs it handing it to Filly beside him.

He surprised me by pulling me in for a hug. It was an affectionate gesture.

We all laughed and made fun but I kind of felt Felix was a bit off but I don't know what for more like I could not quite point it down.

I just brushed the thought off I might be over thinking.

After a couple of hours, all the boys left and I was getting a bit drunk from the drinks earlier.

I lost the count of drinks in the conversation.

It was just Felix and I sitting facing each other.

I give him the silly drunk smile " I would smash all your homies " I say

He looked at me before he continues to scroll on his phone

" What about me?" He asks me without looking up.

_________

Click the star below and make me happy