2

I parked my cycle in the garage and rushed towards my house ,walking towards the elevator.

I had my hoodie cap pulled over my head, I pulled the strings in an attempt to avoid the cold winds. I felt someone pull my hand behind harshly.

" Owww " I yelp and wince due to the tight grip as it starts to hurt eventually as an impact of the harsh grabbing I close my eyes without realizing as a reflex .

" Who are you and what are doing here?", a familiar voice asked me.

I was too consumed by pain to answer him.

I tilted my head up to see his face to make sure it's really the guy from earlier.

He was the new neighbour, my neighbour to be precise .He let go of my hand as soon as he found out it was me he was holding.

I covered the hand which he twisted, with my other hand rubbing it gently and slowly in an attempt that it would soothe it down but it was not of any real help .

" I am sorry I thought there was an intruder here." he said rubbing his neck sheepishly.

I just stare at him blankly without uttering anything.

His eyes fell on my hand that he twisted earlier .I followed his gaze to find there were fresh fingerprints of his fingers getting  imprinted on my wrist and it's shade was increasing every second.

I immediately covered it with the sleeve of my hoodie, pulling it lower until it reached my palm and ran towards the stairs, hopping on , reaching my house without looking back because I was least bothered to make a conversation early in the morning getting angry thereby ruining my start of the day by that.

I unlocked my door and went in, walking towards the refrigerator taking an ice pack and placing it on my wrist .

It burned a little initially as soo as it was in contact with the fresh imprints ,but was a little better after few passing minutes.

I sigh thinking what a disastrous way to start the day.

Whatever , I had to deal with it instead of whining , I am past that stage.

Whining about something that has happened already , would not change the situation or the thing that has already happened . You just have to let go of it and just try and do the after math or after work for the occurrence .

I head towards the shower. The hot water runs down my body, indeed the warm shower does an amazing job of relaxing my muscles except on the imprints where it burned a little. I notice that I had been there for a while, I hurried washing my body with the loofah and once I was done with my routine I walked out.

I wrapped one of the towels around my body and one to my hairs not before I wiped it , I step out of the washroom.

I walk towards my closet, picking up a white translucent shirt and black ankle-length trousers for today's look.

I wore a cute sneakers and once my hairs were dry, I tied them to a pony with a satin scarf .

I grabbed my bag which was stuffed with books and my laptop for today's lectures and walk towards the garage of parked cars .I pick one of the cars, the one which was roofless because I felt so.

I wanted the vintage look today, so I chose my Cadillac Eldorado for today's drive.

I yanked my bag at the seat behind me, sitting in the driver's seat, driving towards my college.

I noticed a black car which left with mine from the rear view mirror.

I took the quick route to college like I always do. Once I reached, I parked my car in the parking lot, locking it while checking twice before leaving.

Hurrying towards my lecture hall and sitting in my place waiting for our teacher to show up has become my routine .

I am that student you know ?

I engaged myself in drawing a few of the dresses ideas  that were in my head onto the notepad I had and as I was about to colour it, picking up a colour pencil .I was interrupted by our teacher's voice wishing us " Good morning students today we are learning about....." she continued.

I took notes of everything she mentioned which I thought was important and in no time the class was over. 

I walk out of the class along with the other students.

" Loren " the teacher called out for me

I stopped near her

" Yes mam" I answered her politely .

" For this year fashion week they want freshers and I thought you would have some ideas ?" She said startling me.

Wait for real?

Is she even being real ,usually it's always the final year people but then when you get an opportunity a year early , you should make the fullest from it.

" Like actually?" I ask her perplexed, to make sure I heard it right and she nods at me.

Wow that would be a dream come true and I'm glad she chose me.

I smile before I speak.

" Do we have a theme or anything? " I further enquire her.

" No there's no theme, and you have to do fifteen minutes runway. I will mail you the details later" she responded.

" Thank you, Miss Jane," I say smiling, showing my teeth on display without realising.

I walk out to the cafeteria and open my laptop, anticipating patiently to receive the mail which should be in the mail anytime soon.

I unwrap the sandwich from the brown paper bag, taking a generous bite of it. The reward for myself after class, you cannot tell me otherwise.

Nothing uplifts your mood like a yummy food does.

Ding, my laptop notified which indicating that I have received my mail.

I wipe my hands before I reach out to check and read it.

From: xxx
To: lorenwoods19@gmail.com

You have been selected as one of the members to host this event with us. You are encouraged to do any theme that you would desire and to submit your designs a month prior to  the event

Please contact xxx

Yours truly
SERVACEEE

Wait what the?

SERVACEEE???

Who are you all kidding?

My eyes were of the size of saucers.

Wait I forgot to breathe for a moment there. I am hyperventilating.

I take slow and heavy breaths to process the news.

I get to work with one of the top most popular company in the whole world , that is everything I've wished once.

I saved the contact information on my phone and stuffed my things in my backpack walking towards the parking lot.

I bumped onto a wall.

Ouch.

Not this again, what's with today and all these things against me.

The day was totally against me.

_______________

Click the star below and make me happy