35

I reach my condo closing the door.

Maybe I invaded privacy, I should not have.

Whatever.

No more crossing boundaries, for a fact that I was the one who said it.

I sigh as I make myself a lemonade.

A reward for the day.

I was not feeling the best of myself so I thought a few drinks could accompany me.

I helped myself with some tequila and few other drinks.

After few minutes the drinks started making their way in my system.

I slur my way towards the terrace and sit down letting my legs in the swimming pool, enjoying the view like I always do.

Now that I think of it, I don't really have any friends.

My trust issues started at a very early age so I did not even think anyone would be friend and genuine they just want for their uses.

But I do talk to people.

Anyways who needs friends, like they just come at the stages of your life if you come to know the look of it.

Nobody sticks through life if you look at it.

You have friends at school eventually you drift, then in University you drift and so on so forth.

It's better to trust yourself and be there for yourself because the world is busy.

I fail to notice Felix come out the gym, his voice gets me out if my trance " What are you doing at his hour ?" he asks and I gasp looking at him.

He was wiping his sweat with a towel behind his neck, which did a good job flexing his bicep.

I let out a smile letting him know I don't want to answer and look back at my view.

He walks towards me and sits besides.

" Loren " he begins but I cut him off.

" Save it " I say

" You're drunk?" He asks and I did not bother to answer.

" Wow now we are not talking? " he asks

" I thought we didn't need drama between us " he continues.

I turn towards him looking dead in the eyes.

" If you wanted head ask for it you don't have to make small talk " I say and he raises his eyebrows trying to process what I just said.

What did he think I was.

Feel sad that he did not say, that's the least I would bother to.

" I'm sweaty I just hit the gym but that wasn't what I wanted Loren" he said pointing towards the gym

" Then I don't think we had anything to talk about " my words rubbed salt on his ego.

" Okay I'll get going " he says.

" The party is tomorrow by the way " I say

" Will be there " he says without looking back at me continuing to walk his way out.

Party? Loren? Seriously? .

I thought this was no big deal my inner self reminds.

______________

Click the star below and make me happy