54

Fair enough I was the one, to begin with, the ' We are just messing around ' and he's rubbing it on my face.

It's not his fault though and I should probably just stop overthinking all these and let it go.

It was all fun as long as we had it, it's time I stop this by myself.

I was the one who started this and it's just not working out.

Not like before if I'm being honest.

It's not my place to push him to ask him about his personal life not does he owe me any explanations, so I should stop expecting anything.

It was good while it lasted I'm not going to lie, it's been a few days and back to square one at least I am not trying to be awkward.

I went to the third floor and walked into the library on that respective floor.

I usually spend time here to escape my reality most of the time.

I grab some random books and turn around to the next aisle and  I was scared for a second.

" Jesus, you scared me, " I say to Felix, holding a hand on my heart gasping and taking a step back.

He was sitting down with a book in his hand, he raised his head to look up at me.

He stands up and was about to walk out I pulled him by his wrist " I am sorry it was not my place to ask you " I apologise.

He walks towards me, my hand still holding his.

I take a couple of steps back until my back hits the rack.

I let go of his hand, but he was quick enough to hold onto my hand.

My mouth opens and closes in the spur of the moment.

" Loren " he rasps my name putting the strand of my hair behind my ear.

I am lost in the light flares of his hazel brown eyes.

It was the most beautiful thing I've noticed until now.

I've never been this drawn towards anyone's eyes before nor I had noticed.

I nod unable to speak.

He leans in further and I could hear my heartbeat.

What's he trying to do to me?

I come out of my trance when I see him walk out?

Did I just hallucinate?

What the hell is happening with me?

I just sat down in one of the chairs, keeping the book I brought started to read the book.

I started getting drowsy in a matter of minutes I dozed off to sleep.

After few hours

I wake up since my stomach decided to rumble and I was hungry.

I rub my eyes and I notice I have a hoodie over me.

I look at it confused and turn around towards my right to find who's the owner of the sweatshirt.

I was about to turn towards my left.

"Jesus," I say almost falling back on my chair.

" Simon?"

" What are you doing here? " I ask

What's with people scaring me today?

" I'm hungry," he says

" Me too " I whine.

Honestly, I am hungry to a point the rumbling of my stomach woke me up.

" I'll make us something to eat let's get going " I guide him as we both hop down the stairs.

We reach my home and I begin to make some noodles and some Chinese since I felt like that today.

I was done cooking in a matter of minutes.

I sat across the TV beside Simon.

We began to dig in our food chatting with each other.

" You know what Loren?" He asks

I slurp a fork full of noodles, I nod at him so that he could continue.

He laughs at me " You know what you look cute " he said before he shakes his head.

Simon was making me laugh with his jokes and it was so damn funny, that I snorted a few times.

" Simon enough," I say wiping the tear from my eyes.

" Gosh, see I'm tearing up," I tell as I stand to pick the plates to keep them in the dishwasher.

He followed me to the kitchen, I was doing my dishes while he hopped on the counter shaking his legs.

" So do you remember why I came over the last time?" He asks.

" Um about that " I laugh sheepishly " You know it's funny you can just tell me again right?" I tell him.

" You don't remember do you?" He asks oh God I feel bad.

I nod the nod which clearly said please help me I have a goldfish memory.

" We were supposed to be buying new books" he reminds.

" You read books?" I ask him.

" This was what you asked the other day too," he said and I don't remember

God, I must have been drunk.

"You know what we can go right now, " I say.

" Wait really?" He asks me to which I nod.

" I will get ready in just a few minutes why don't you wait, " I say as I rush into the room.

I grab a pair of jeans-wearing them, a black crop top and a flannel shirt.

I hear the bell ring while I was wearing " Simon why don't you check who's at the door please " I ask him while I was brushing my hair.

" Yes, Loren," he says.

Once I was done with brushing my hair and I was satisfied with how I look I walked out.

" Who was that?" I ask him

" It was Felix," he says and all the excitement in my face just dropped.

" Felix?" I ask him confused not really why he was here.

He nods.

" Did he want something?" I continued asking him.

" He asked for you and I said you were getting ready " Simon tells me.

" Oh okay, we can leave now then? " I ask him.

" Yes we can," he says as he takes his belongings and we walk out of our home.

And this guy I'm telling you were making jokes all our way down.

They were so good like I was laughing the whole time.

______________

Click the star below and make me happy