71

I feel troubled all of a sudden and I also feel suffocated.

I pant without my knowledge.

I see dark figures trying to hold me from moving, I try to scream but my voice is not heard.

I feel a tear roll down my cheek and I am unable to do anything as if I'm paralysed

A sudden loud thunderstorm wakes me up and I hear Felix say "Loren Are you alright?"

I am still panting and then the nightmare but this time it's just upgraded to the worst way possible.

I sob into his arms as loud as I can.

I scream in pain.

He has his arm around my shoulder I have both my hands plunging onto one of the hands which were across my shoulder.

He used his other hand to pull my head closer to him.

I start to shiver and cry harder this time.

I don't even hide anything anymore.

I show him my most vulnerable self without even realising it.

" Loren baby," he says worriedly.

He kissed my temple, a lingering long kiss.

" I am here," he says.

" I am here with you," he says.

He uses both of his hands and makes me face him and I do the same.

" Take deep breaths," he says and I am lost in his voice and mimic his actions.

" It's nothing Loren, you are stronger than this," he says and helps me to breathe in pace.

After a couple of minutes, I am better than before.

He pulls my head onto his chest, grabs my hand and starts to draw circles.

" I hate thunderstorms " I confess to him.

"I am here with you yeah?" He says as he continues to draw circles onto my palm.

Before I could slip into my sleep I could hear him say " I wish I could fight your demons for you over the monsters of mine ".

A few hours later

I feel something moving on my back very gently and I squint open my eyes.

I try to tilt my head but I feel something on top.

I open my eyes to find out I was on Felix and he was supported by bed rest.

I am just too surprised that he didn't even bother to move.

I feel his arm around me, I gently take them off and get up without disturbing him.

I try to pull him down and lay him on the pillow, I pull the comforter over him.

I walk around to go to the bathroom but the sudden pain in my stomach stops me, I hiss before I could lose balance I hold onto the table that was in my reach.

" Loren " I hear Felix come towards me in a blink.

" What are you trying to do?" He carries me.

" Pee?" I say more like ask.

He let out a sigh " You could've woken me up " he says walking towards the washroom.

He makes me sit on the toilet and turns around.

" Uh," I say not knowing what to say.

" You might wanna close your ears, " I tell him.

" Loren it's pee do it, don't have to be uncomfortable about it," he says and I open my mouth at what he just said.

I try to pee as slow as I could not to make a noise or a nuisance about it.

I hear him chuckle " Jesus Loren," he says and places both his hands over his ears and I let out a smile as I pee comfortably at a regular pace.

Once I was done I finish my business and get up.

He heard the flush and he turned around me.

" Good to go?" He asks me

" Hey I can do it myself, " I say and stand up again being hit with sharp pain, my hand involuntarily reaches to my stomach.

" Ouch " I hiss, he holds me and carries me gently to the bed, laying me down there.

" Just ask for whatever you want Loren, don't stress yourself," he says and I just nod.

" Good " he gives me a curt nod.

" I'm skipping classes today," he says, before I could say something he continues " Your runway is around the corner" he mentions.

I do need help and he is being very thoughtful for which I'm grateful.

" I'll go get a shower if you need anything just call out my name," he says.

" Jeez, Harper stop quoting The Weeknd, " I say

He gives me a smirk before he goes to the washroom.

I take my phone and scroll through, going through the list I made for the big day.

In no time I see him coming out with a towel hanging low on his waist.

I look at him wide-eyed as he begins to wipe his hair using another towel.

"You might wanna close your eyes Loren I should get dressed," he says and caught me staring

I was shamelessly watching before I cleared my throat and close my eyes, pulling the blanket over me.

I could hear the cloth ruffling over and after a few minutes, I feel the blanket over me being pulled over.

" I'm done now," he says while he is dangerously close to me.

Was he always walking around looking this delicious?

He looks yummy

Way too yummy

Oh no, I'm just hungry.

" I am hungry", I blurt out.

" I'll order in Loren what'd you wanna have? " he asks.

"Mexican rolls," I say and he nods

" Rolls it is then," he says and grabs the phone clicking them on, tapping a couple of times.

" It will be here in 30," he says which I nod

______________

Click the star below and make me happy