34

The classes were pretty okay today.

Once I was done with classes, I walked in the library to return the books.

I walk towards the parking lot. I saw Felix leaning against the car, scrolling through his phone.

He looked at me walking towards him and as if on cue our eyes meet.

We smile together.

We reach the nearest health care centre and he hops out of the car, so do I.

We walk in waiting for our turn to be called on.

" Next number 6 " The nurse calls out and Felix stands up.

I walk with him.

The doctor inspects his hand and said he needs a little cleaning, an injection and dressing.

I nod at the doctor he walks out leaving us with the nurse.

He sits on bed " I hate injections" He whispers when the nurse was filling the syringe.

I look at him astonished and let out a slight chuckle.

The nurse reaches near and I go closer to him, holding his hand.

The nurse rubs the cotton on his arm.

I lean in to whisper " Felix I am thinking about a party? At say my place?" I ask as the nurse injects he was consumed with what I said.

I stand back erectly " And the worst part is done " I say and he noticed that he was injected.

" You tricked me? Or distracted me " he asks.

I chuckle.

The nurse began to apply ointments and was dressing the wound with the white bandage.

" Mam you might want to see, so you could change your boyfriend's bandage once in two days at home itself " The nurse says.

Boyfriend?

I shake the thought.

"Yes I will " I say and look at her actions " And no he's not my boyfriend " I shrug saying.

Felix was focused at looking the nurse tying.

We were done after quite few minutes.

He stands up and we walk out to the pharmacy buying his medicine.

We get in the car and before starting the car, I face him and ask

" Felix do you want to talk about last night? " I asked, I wanted to help him as much as I could.

He looks at me smirking " I thought we were just messing around " he says a little too seriously.

Wow

What?

Now I felt like I was the one who was completely comfortable and I thought we were on the same page of sharing things .

I smile at him turning front starting the car driving us home.

We did not quite talk anything after the conversation earlier .

_______

Click the star below and make me happy