76

I was noticing the details of the runway, it was created perfectly. The floor of the runway would crack like lava with every step of a model walking on them.

This was a marvelous idea and black being my clothing design would be an amazing fit.

I began to dream about the real day.

All I could do is just dream.

When your reality is more wonderful than your dreams, you would stop dreaming.

I looked around and saw the chairs which were wrapped in black with a hint of orange-red textures placed perfectly in order.

I looked at the top with big wavy orange chandeliers hanging.

There were many technicians still fitting many things.

But I was amazed by what I was seeing.

" This is tremendous " I hear Felix's voice.

I look at him smiling at him.

" This would be the most perfect setting for your models Loren" he continues.

And I was glad he noticed all the designs I've created.

"We should go back before the hospital staff notice," he says and I nod in agreement as we go back to the hospital.

We followed the same trail as we came out.

I opened our hospital room door only to see

" Jason," I say

He stopped looking at the phone running towards me, hugging me.

" Loren" he started to whine.

" I'm alive Jason," I say and look toward Felix thinking when did he even call?

He shrugged mouthing I don't know.

" I am sorry I am a terrible brother "Jason cries

" No, you are not, come here my macaroni," I say as I stretch my arms wide for him.

He hugs me.

"Don't have any plans on the 8th, it's my big day " I tell him.

He nods.

It honestly hurts me to see him this way.

He leaves after being with me for some time

"I had to inform him, " Harper says to me sheepishly.

" What do you mean?" I ask him.

" He had called me earlier since you did not pick up his call " he explains and I grab the phone to check it is switched off

"It's switched off, I did not even notice it " I saw and he walks over to my phone as he plugs it into a charger.

The nurse came into the room with four pills.

No like can we even eat so many pills?

I take the water which was placed in a glass closed on top and dunk the pills down.

Worst part.

The doctor walked in " Loren I am Dr.Adams, I was assessing you and you will be discharged tomorrow morning " he said before I could say anything he continued

"Your recovery is so far at a good pace," he says

"Continue the pills and visit next week, " He says

" Thank you, doctor," I say to him and he leaves.

It was a little over midnight until I was fully awake, Felix was nowhere to be found, and I could see the washroom light switched on and walked towards it.

I could see him looking furiously at the mirror with a hand crunched on his phone.

I know better than to ask him what happened which he would brush off.

I cleared my throat to let him know I was awake, he looked at me asking "Did I wake you?" worriedly.

"No, I was just thirsty," I say the first thing that comes to my mind.

I started to notice how he looked, he had just washed his face, the water droplets were falling off from the strands of his hair, and there was water dripping down his neck.

At this point, I was gawking at him.

Before I could make the situation any more awkward, I walked back to the bed.

I had a hard time trying to sleep, which Felix noticed and came towards me.

"I will draw circles," he tells me and then grabs my hand as he sits on the side near my palm.

He started to draw circles.

"How did you come up with drawing circles ?" I ask him curious to know.

He does that so well.

He takes a deep breath before he starts " When I was young, my younger sister used to draw circles for me when I had a hard time sleeping "

Wow

If I think about it this is the first ever story he shared with me.

I let out a smile knowing it was too dark for him to notice.

" I know that you probably would just brush this off but then I noticed what happened in the washroom," I say.

" It's not the first time I have watched it though if I am being honest " I continue.

" I am trying not to be pushy but in case you need someone to talk to I am always right here, " I tell him.

I move a little toward the side and pat the empty side before me.

He looked at me confused and then understood and slept down to the corner, he had one arm over his head.

I grab my phone from the table beside me and plug it into the earphone.

I put the left earphone and plug the right one into his right ear.

The song 'Die for you -The Weeknd ' started to play.

He turned towards me to face me, I turned towards him to notice his eyes on me.

He looks dazzling.

I notice his lips which were now in a darker shade of pink.

My throat went dry.

I did not even his hands go onto the back of my neck. He made himself come closer to me.

He made sure that I wasn't hurt, and his lips took my lips inside his.

It felt like a sky full of sparkling stars inside me.

I break the kiss to tell him" I feel like a sky full of sparkling stars inside me " I lean in capturing his lips in my teeth trying to take him, invade his mouth as much as I could.

I didn't even realize I fell asleep just by kissing him.

_____________

Click the star below and make me happy