{Plot 3}• CHAPTER II

Magsimula sa umpisa

"That you were admiring me in my sleep" I smirked, bringing my face closer to hers. Pulling her palm to my lips I placed kisses on them not letting go off her gaze.

Her eyes wide and her cheeks flaming she gazed away, "Sugars" I heard her mutter under her breath. "I- I wasn't staring or watching you in your sleep" she lied, her cheeks warming up even more.

"Are you lying?" I asked accusingly, the increasing redness of her cheeks telling me all I needed to know.

"U-um it's just I really liked your um markings. I wanted to know what it felt like to um trace them" she answered shyly, not once meeting my gaze.  "Sorry"

"You like them?" I asked, surprised at her honesty. No one ever liked my markings, mostly because of what they represented considering Audrey knew nothing about the prophecy nor the truth behind my existence I guess she would find them likeable until she eventually finds out.

"Y-yes" she answered

"Well you can trace them anytime love, I don't mind having your hands on me. Although I'm not responsible for what happens after" I winked at her, adding another red tint to her cheeks.

"Darius" she called out my name and I couldn't help the pride that swelled in my heart.

"Hm?" I hummed, tracing circles on the back of her hand with my fingers while gazing at the roof.

There was silence, filling the room to its peak and I could tell by the quickened paste of her heart that Audrey was nervous. "Baby, is everything okay?" I asked, looking at her.

I could see the gears in her head turning as she nibbled on her lower lip, "um.. I talked to Lady Monica, she told me about the um the wolf moon?"

"What did she tell you?" I asked carefully, wanting to know what exactly Audrey had heard. There were a lot of things surrounding the wolf moon I wanted to talk to her about but if she heard the wrong things then it would be a lot harder to get through it without any thing bad happening.

"She said that it's a night where a part of your wolf comes out and you're at your most primal state" she mentioned, staring off into the distance trying to remember everything. "And she said your mate is supposed to be with um.. You" I could hear the nervousness and uncertainty in her tone.

"Yes, you're right. But I won't force you to do anything you don't want to" I gave her a comforting smile. It would be hard spending my first Wolf moon- ever since I found my mate alone. But if it would make her comfortable I would..

"No" her voice stopped my train of thoughts. "I mean I don't mind staying with you during the wolf moon. I want to help as much as I can" she smiled sweetly, bringing butterflies to my stomach.

"Are you sure baby?" I asked, playing with a lock of her dark hair and curling it around my long fingers.

"Y-yes" she answered, her cheeks warming up as she gazed away.

"Thank you so much baby" I smiled, leaning down to plant a kiss on her lips. As soon as our lips came in contact I felt my entire body calm and my insides melt into jelly. I couldn't help the satisfied growl that left the back of my throat at how sweet and addictive her lips tasted. It was like a drug and I was sure as hell high on it. She responded slowly, as if she was shy to reciprocate but I didn't mind. Grabbing a hold of her waist I pulled her body closer to mine, relishing in the feeling of her second wafting up my nostrils and clouding my senses. The only thing that matter was the miracle in my hands.

Sliding out my tongue I trailed it across her lips asking for entrance and she parted her lips with a soft moan, the sound making me hard instantly and leaving Phoenix restless and aroused. We were both aroused and I knew it wasn't going to end anytime soon. I could feel the desire pumping through my veins and fueling my brain and actions as I flipped us so Audrey was laying underneath me. I pulled away, staring down at her- her dark curls fanned out across the pillow, her flushed cheeks and red lips, her dark eyes that held want and a carnal desire only I could match. Her chest rose and fell with her ragged breaths and the way her lips were parted only added to the look in her eyes.