91

1st August 1995

1st August 1995

"Frenchy!" Athena shrieked as she was pulled into bed, holding on to her tight. Fleur mumbled softly into her shoulder something about the cold. Athena chuckled, trying to get away from Fleur. This was a change of events for two. Fleur was still asleep and Athena woke up bright and early. "Frenchy, let me go! I'm making breakfast!"

"No. You will stay. Be my breakfast."

"Godric no." Athena sighed as Fleur sink her teeth into Athena's shoulder. "I'll stay but no more sex. You make me exhausted. And very very sore."

"Please. Ma Cherie, please. I need you. Please." Athena's tongue poked the inner part of her cheek as she tried to turn to look at Fleur. Once she looked at those blue eyes, her brain said fuck it. Fleur begging just turns on her way too much. Athena pulled Fleur in for a kiss. Passionate but not a little bit innocent. They fought for dominance, but she submitted with Fleur's hand becoming a necklace.

So hard.

"Please go easy for today." Athena pleaded as Fleur climb on top of her.

"When you look like this," Fleur huffed as her eyes trailed down from the Brunette's face and down to her body. "I really want to fuck a baby into you."

"Fleur, I am sore. Very. You have the rest of my life to fuck a baby into me. My Love, It's our honeymoon." Athena gasped as Fleur bit onto her ear and one hand still wrapped around Athena's throat and the other playing with her breast.

"Exactly my point."

"It's Iceland."

"We have months."

"There's—" Fleur kissed her, this time rougher than the last. Athena knew that they had until the end of the year. They don't start work until then because their parents chased them to live their lives first. "—no point in fighting you."

"Not a single one," Fleur stated as her lips slowly travelled down Athena's body. "I planned our honeymoon, ma cherie. We have a lot of time."

#robbed.

She did plan their honeymoon. Athena helped a bit. Not really. Athena's contribution was what she would like to do or what was the limit. Fleur cared about Athena more than their honeymoon. She knows what exactly both of them love. Fits too perfectly with one another despite the clear differences. 

Strange but who doesn't love a bit of strange?

~

"Morning, I've made breakfast." Johnny voiced, looking at the fully exhausted Athena. She had hickeys all over her neck and there would probably be more, hidden by her clothes. "Late night?"