81

Saturday, 1st April 1995

"Sad, very sad that your birthdays are on a game day." Athena mocked as she put on her guards when the Weasley Twins ran in, hoping to receive something from their cousins. Instead, their teammates snickered as they got ready for their warm-up. "Better do well because I don't plan to let you go for mistakes that can be avoided."

The Weasley Twins sighed in disappointment and gave her a look before opening their lockers. A burst of confetti to their faces and then loud singing voices from gnomes. The redheaded twins were shocked and tried to shut the gnomes up while the brunette twins burst out laughing and sang them a happy birthday. Their teammates laughed as they watched.

"Happy Birthday to you~" The Ashryver Twins sang as they hooked each other's arms and went in circles. This is what the students and professors go through with the chaos of the Ashryver Twins for one year. Unfortunately, the confusion increased with the Weasley Twins for the next six years.

"Don't forget to clean up, kids." Athena teased as Atlas patted their shoulders, looking at the mess on the floor and then up to their faces with a smile. The Ashryver Twins exited with a satisfied smile, leaving the Weasley Twins to sulk and change from their clothes.

"Don't be too slow now," Angelina reminded, kissing Fred's cheek. "Happy Birthday, you two."

"Thanks!" Angelina flashed a smile and quickly jogged over to her Captain. Harry gave them a simple present and a smile, joining Angelina. Ginny gave them a warm hug and told them she had something for them in her room. Each of their teammates gave them either a small gift or a letter as their birthday presents, and they couldn't be happier. The twins didn't need much to be satisfied.

"Did you have to do that?" Katie asked, nudging the Ashryver Twins' sides.

"Of course—" Athena shrugged, kicking their quidditch box open.

"—where's the fun in doing nothing?" Atlas grinned, floating around on his broom.

"We're treating them to dinner and having ridiculous presents for the idiots," Athena stated as she let the Bludgers shoot to the sky. Athena got on her broom and summoned the Quaffle into her hands. Before the Bludgers head for Angelina's and her heads, the Weasley Twins manage to come in and protect their heads. Angelina flinched while Athena played with the Quaffle with a smirk. "Alright! Training starts now, ladies!"

~

"Harry, you better do your job properly. You're going against the best in the World. We will do our best to stretch the scores, so buck up." Harry nodded at Athena's order, putting pressure on him. Athena gave him a wink, knowing precisely what she was doing. He knows that Athena is trying to help him work better under pressure. "Weasley Twins! I wonder what happens if you don't do well today."

"I believe the cancellation of dinner that was on us, sister." Atlas grinned. The Weasley Twins perked up and looked at the Ashryver Twins back and forth. Athena tutted before moving on.