77

Thursday, 9th March 1995

"Oh, whoever set the duels, is one cruel wizard," Athena commented as she looked at the eliminations bracket. Her first opponent is her twin, and her next opponent could be one of her best friends.

"It was Dumbledore and Karkaroff," Viktor informed, sitting on the bench in front of her. Since neither of them took any classes in their respective institutes, they decided to have Quidditch practice. It was relaxing; they didn't want to waste their energy before the duels.

"Of course, it's them. Who else could it be?"

Athena fell on her back, lying on the bench and enjoying the fruits Damon prepared for her, offering some to Krum, who politely declined and then brought a giant ass beef burger. Athena stared at him, very surprised as she watched Viktor enjoying his burger before he offered her some fries, which she accepted gratefully.

"A huge beef burger for breakfast?"

"This is added to my breakfast. I'm bulking, and it's pretty healthy. The only unhealthy thing right now is the fries. They're the best when they're unhealthy."

"That I agree. Why are you bulking?"

"For Quidditch, obviously," Viktor replied before taking another bite of his burger. Athena chuckled, getting a confused reaction from the World-class Seeker. With their relationship, Athena had found a few rare things about Viktor, as did he with Athena.

Viktor couldn't care less about romantic relationships at this point in his life. What resides in his mind right now is the invite to the Delaclair's wedding, winning the Triwizard Tournament, Graduating and his career as a Seeker after graduation. All in that order. And all are doing pretty well.

"Can you play as Seeker? For our match?"

"No, can do, buddy." Athena sighed, packing her stuff and getting more fries; there was an absurd amount of it. Viktor was really trying to bulk up. He's in good shape but wanted a bit more muscle and better body condition. "Harry must go against the best for the rest of his Quidditch School Career. It is rare for anyone of us to go against you."

"But-"

"You'll get to see me on the professional level, so watch out. You better worry about ending the game early. Because I can easily score what you scored."

Viktor smirked as he nodded, cleaning up before asking for another chase for the Golden Snitch.

~

"What have you been up until now?" Damon asked, tightening his gear and ensuring his wand was where he liked the most, strapped to his belt, opposite of his drawing hand. Atlas likes it on his left thigh, seeing that he is a left-hander, and Athena likes it on her right thigh. Corvus had two favourite spots, one in his boot and the other on his back. He's slightly strange sometimes.