87

Thursday, 6th July 1995

"This was easier before," Athena grunted as she lifted the axe after placing a log down on top of another. She swept the snow off, relaxed her muscles, and did small stretching. The siblings' significant others had decided to go out to shop for no apparent reason, and Atlas had run to join.

How could he say no to free food?

Especially when it was not his money but his siblings and all their significant others. 

And they would need an Ashryver with them. 

"Probably because you relied too much on your magic," Corvus voiced as he picked up a bunch of firewood. His break could have been gone with his method. Athena agreed with a nod as she lifted the axe and brought it down onto the log. Athena tsked and did it repeatedly before she tossed the axe in anger. "Damon is messing with you."

Damon turned to look at his older brother with an open mouth, not believing he was snitching on him. Corvus shrugged as he placed the firewood neatly in the small shed dedicated to only firewood. Their grandmother will always have enough firewood until the next time they come for a visit.

Despite the fact that Elizabeth could have made fire with a swish of her wrist, she opted to do it the harder way. Because the Ashryvers don't usually use magic at the cabin and try not to after knowing their use of magic can be traced. 

With the exception of transport. 

So out in the snowy mountains of Norway, they are living like normal muggles. 

"Damon."

"Sorry," Damon gulped as he split the wood for Athena and passed the axe to her after placing another log. "Good form, Sissy."

"Thanks," she wheezed as she swung the full axe force. The bark was quickly split into two. Corvus gave her an inward smile before swapping jobs with Damon. While Damon moves the firewood, Corvus watches his sister do some wood chopping, drinking and snacking.

"Uh, Thena. You planning to have kids?"

"Yeah, but after I know it is safe enough for us."

"Should we be afraid to say his name?" Damon asked, joining his brother on the stairs.

"Yes," His siblings replied in unison as Corvus passed the two a drink.

"I don't know why," Athena said as she wiped her body clean of her sweat. "I just feel like we should."

"So, how are you going to make me an uncle?" 

"—Us!" Damon shrieked as he slipped on the snow. He fell flat on his back and stayed on the cold snow while his siblings laughed at him and couldn't be bothered to help him up. Damon groaned, getting up and removing the snow on his body.