42

--------

--------

Pearl

--------

Summer 1993 {Part 2}

"Frenchy! You need anything? Sorry, you have to see that." Athena panted as she entered Fleur's room. Fleur was embarrassed and flustered to see Athena so vulnerable underneath Alexis. Athena can feel annoyance within all the feelings in her.

"No-no, well yes. I wanted to ask if you want to go out for dinner, like to the Eiffle tower, but I see that you are busy. So it's fine."

Athena chuckled, "No, no, it's okay. Get changed; see you downstairs in 10 minutes."

"What about Alexis?"

"She can entertain herself, I think. I've been spending way too much time with her anyway. Do you still want to get dinner or not?" Fleur perked up and confirmed as she chased Athena out so that she could get changed. Athena joked that wasn't fair since Fleur did see her without her shirt. Fleur smirked at Athena as she slowly unbuttons her shirt.

"Oh my god! Frenchy! I was joking." Athena chuckled as she covered her eyes and walked out. Athena smiled to herself at how shameless Fleur was with her. Fleur smiled to herself at how respectful Athena could be with her. Unlike her girlfriend, who somehow likes to objectify her with every chance she has. 

"I need to date better people."

----

"Lexis, I'm going out for dinner. You will be okay by yourself?"

"And you are not inviting me? Ouch."

"I am going with Fleur, though..." Athena pouted as she slowly undressed. 

"Well, never mind then, I will leave you lovebirds alone," Alexis smirked at Athena as she handed her the pieces of clothing she helped pick out for Athena. "Damn those muscles."

Athena scoffed lightly as she looked at one of her closest friends with a questionable look. "That you have to thank my family, they made me work out so much with them."

"And the scars, oh!"

"You are embarrassing."

"If Fleur were to say that, you wouldn't oppose the idea." 

----

Athena and Alexis were chattering nonsense with themselves as they descended the stairs. Fleur frowned at how Alexis was very comfortable with Athena, and she watched them as they practically didn't acknowledge she was right there.