62

========

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

========

Army

========

Sunday, 25th December 1994

"This dress is making you way too hot to handle. It is unbelievable," Alexis groaned as she helped with Athena's hair. Athena is, after all, the Beauxbatons Champion's date. And an Ashryver-Auclair. Athena chuckled as she leaned her head back in Alexis's warm hands while straightening her dress and ensuring that she correctly placed the spell covering her scars.

"Don't say that in front of our dates," Athena joked while Alexis nodded in agreement as she braided Athena's hair. Athena looks at Alexis through the mirror, eyeing her up and down. "Damn, red is your colour."

"And black is yours," Alexis said and winked, finishing up Athena's braided with the help of magic. Alexis eyed Athena's gold and silver decorations and jewellery on her body and dress, "so is gold and silver. Why do you get the really hot colours?"

"Excuse you? Red is hot too."

"Off topic, did you say you want to cut your hair?"

"Yea, but Fleur, I wouldn't say she likes the idea, though," Athena pouted, checking herself one last time.

"Why? Is it cause she can't grab it or pull it?" Alexis teased as she puffed up her hair, checking her ass out in the mirror.

"I—" Athena sighed, "—yes, that. But Ma said I would look nice, so I will still do it."

"But your Frenchy."

"Long enough for her, obviously. She likes to play with my hair so much." Athena sighed with a smile.

"And you love it—"

"Oi, what are you guys doing? Atlas is waiting for you, and our dates are waiting for us. So come on," Naomi whined as she pulled her roommates out of the Head Girl's room. Alexis and Athena chuckled as they checked themselves one last time.

====

Fleur was mesmerised when gasps and heads turning directed her attention to the top of the stairs. Athena had her arm around Atlas, laughing at one of his jokes, oblivious to the attention on her. Cedric and Cho looked in the direction Fleur was looking when they saw that she was in a trance, and soon they were under the Ashryvers' spell.

"They're beautiful," Cho gasped as the Ashryver Twins were unfazed by everything around them. They know they are hot. They are the definition of a bisexual awakening. The entire Ashryver-Auclair family is. Cedric nodded in agreement; barely able to mutter everything out, he turned to his Beauxation competition, chuckling at how much she was in love.

"It is true, after all. Auclairs are the only ones that can do that." Cedric chuckled to himself as his date looked at him, confused.

Eternally • Fleur Delacourजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें