78

Friday, 17th March 1995

"You son of a bitch!" Athena shouted as she pulled Fleur into her arms. Fleur was distraught and returned to her senses after being ambushed by a bunch of their classmates, one of them being Rodger Davies. Athena ran through the hallways to find Fleur with her brothers and the Weasley Twins. "What did they do to you?"

"I don't know," Fleur stuttered, gripping Athena tight. Her brothers and the Weasley Twins fought the boys off, letting Athena take care of Fleur. They stunned them, then lost their wands in anger and decided to have a fist-to-fist fight instead. "They said something about jealousy or me using my charms on you or you using a love potion."

" So what, you decided to ambush my wife?" Athena shouted at the group as her people stood back. Athena had the most dangerous issues when it came to her people. No one touches them and goes on living unscathed. "Did anyone lay a finger on you?"

"The Ravenclaw. Um, Peter? Paul?"

"Hughes, you're fucking dead." Athena declared, and she took off her robes and went straight for the Slytherin. Her brothers fought any of that was trying to block her way. Atlas went straight for Davies when he saw that nasty smirk.

"You dare to touch my sister-in-law?" Atlas shrieked as he punched Rodger in the face. Damon went for his best friend, who happened to be in his house. The Weasley twins took on the other two. "You lucky bastard, it isn't Athena right now. Look." Atlas turned Rodger's face at Athena and Hughes.

Athena was on top of him, striking him in the face with no hesitation. She was wholly consumed in anger. The strength of Athena is incredible and terrifying, the strikes she put on Hughes put him in so much pain, but her rings add more pain.

The Ravenclaw Captain looked at the Head Girl in fear as her anger overtook her. He heard a crack after one of the strikes. Athena paused and took a look at him, then her fists.

"Answer, and I'll stop. Who?"

"D-Davies." Hughes coughed, and Athena turned her head at lightning speed. Her glare could already kill, and her fists were about to do so much worse than a quick death. Athena let Hughes go as promised as her twin handed Rodger to her gladly with a smirk.

"I may have done too much. Make sure he doesn't lose too much of his face."

"Aye, aye, Athy." Atlas grinned. Athena kneed Rodger in the stomach, making him topple over and onto his knees before kneeing him in the face. Athena got on top of him before doing the same thing to him as he did Hughes.

The other three couldn't do anything as they watched the Head Girl lose her control for once.

"No one touches any of us­." George voiced as he held on to the Hufflepuff, getting in a few hits if necessary.

"And go on without a scratch." Fred finished, fist-bumping his twin and tying the Slytherin up.

"You never messed with anyone who is friends with an Ashryver, especially when that Ashryver is my dear sister. You blithering idiots." Damon declared, kicking his housemate in the stomach.