47

========

========

Boysenberry

========

Friday, 15th July 1994

"Bonjour." Alexis greeted as she entered the living room. "Where are they at?"

"The Ministry, they had some paperwork to finish," Fleur replied while handing Alexis her bowl of blueberries. Alexis declined the kind offer as she got comfortable in her usual spot.

"So you and Athena. You guys are together, aren't you?"

Fleur looked up from her book like she had not been exposed with a raised eyebrow, "What makes you say that?"

"You're always here—"

"I'm always here, but several of our friends from Beauxbatons are here too."

"I was about to say that it is a normal thing that you are always here ever since the Siblings went on the programme." Alexis continued as she changed her mind about the blueberries and took some. "We haven't slept with one another since we return from the Christmas Break. So that is saying something."

"Really?" Fleur abandoned her book, amused with Alexis.

"Mhm, she even stopped with her usual flirting. So, in conclusion, she is dating. The only person I can think of is you. The one person Athena would date or well fall in love with is you, mademoiselle."

"She had no one else in mind?"

"You should have seen how she talks about you. That girl is very much in love with you. I hope you know that."

"I know."

"How about you? Are you taking care of our girl? How do you feel about her? Despite everything else."

"I'm taking care of her as I should have long ago. It has been amazing. And I'm also very in love with Athena."

"Good." Alexis praised as she gave Fleur a big smile, hearing the whole soft-hearted confession.

========

Thursday, 21st July 1994

"Is Athena in the bathroom?" Alexis panted as she entered Athena's room to find Fleur on her bed.

"Yea, she wanted to shower because it was too hot." Alexis nodded at the information and went into the bathroom with no hesitation. Fleur was stunned; she wanted to say something, but nothing came out of her mouth. She could hear Athena complaining that she was naked, and Alexis apologized, but it was an urgent matter.