30

--------

--------

Eminence

-------

Wednesday, 18th March 1992

There were 60 people in total. The majority of Ministers were present except for the British Minister. The British team was led by Fudge's Head of Magical Law, Amelia Bones, and Deputy Head of Aurors, Lucian Ashryver. In addition, a group of four trainees are allowed to join the mission with the Ministers' approval. 

Trenchcoats in black, dark brown, navy blue, and blood-red were combined. People of various blood statuses, colours, and countries have assembled in the French Ministry of Magic's Main Training Hall. The rooms are filled with chitchat and laughter. The tension in the room is laced with their excitement and pride.

Camille announced the teams. The Captains of the five squads watched the variable of trench mixed in with one another as the groups formed. 

"Heyya Tonks. I'm surprised you are here." Athena nudged the purple-haired trainee. "I love the hair, brilliant. Good for a target."

The Half-blood scoffed and rolled her eyes at the remark. "What do you want to change it into?" Athena shrugged as Camille and Chloe walked over. 

"That's fantastic; we have two children." The other British Auror commented as he motioned to the two females in front of him. Tonks scowled as Athena walked over to her comrades and introduced herself.

"You're Athena Ashryver. Before your mother became Minister, I worked with her on occasion." The Danish Auror stated that he held out his palms for a handshake from Athena. Athena shook the hand of the Auror despite her hesitation. Then, the other Aurors introduced themselves, while the British Auror was irritated by his treatment.

"It is rude to ignore people, don't you know?"

"Do I look like I care?" Athena sighed as she looked at the Auror. Johnathan stepped beside her as he noticed the Auror get agitated. 

"How dare you use that tone at me? I could end your career before you even start training."

"Eh, I don't plan on working at the British Ministry." The Auror was baffled at the comment. Johnathan smiled to himself when he heard Athena. He knew that he would enjoy having the Siblings as colleagues. His job would only become more exciting and fun. "I am working at the French Ministry."

"And your father is okay with it?" He scoffed in disbelief. Tonks was also surprised as she heard her first cousin or whatsoever. It was tough to keep track of their family tree.

"Austin. Apologise to my daughter. Athena can work anywhere she wants as long she excels at her job." Camille said while her team greeted with excitement. "Apologise to Tonks as well. They are here because they can get the job done. That is an order."