29

--------

--------

Honey

--------

Monday, 16th March 1992

"The Scandinavians are Denmark, Norway and Sweden, right?" Atlas asked his brother as they were changing into their uniform. Damon hummed an answer and the Aurors nodded in confirmation.

"Madame Auclair will give you your coats later. Receiving the coats is like an honour." David voiced out. The receiving of coats is a ceremony where new Aurors start their careers. It was the most memorable for any French Auror. It was the start of their career. The new Aurors would be receiving their badge as well but the three siblings wouldn't be receiving it since they are not officially Aurors. The coats are usually worn during a joined mission or when was needed but still, it was a big deal.

"But we know you knew that," One of the Aurors, Théo added as he closed his locker. The brothers shrugged together with their Aurors while the others chuckled.

"So who else is on the French team?" Damon questioned.

"There will be 12 on each country's team," Johnathan informed. The brothers were uneasy with the number of people that would be there. They are worried for their sister but know she would be fine since she didn't opt-out. David and Johnathan ensured that everything would be fine.

"So the five of us and Francis, he is late. Our Minister and Head. Your sister. Elaine, Genevieve and Nicolette." Théo explained.

"Are you guys not angry that the three of us join?" Atlas was hesitant to ask, but he had to know to clear his mind.

"Not really. From what we have seen from your training. You and your siblings are already better than some of the trainees and us." Another Auror popped from the side of the lockers.

"Sucks that we have to miss it, but we have other chances and missions that require attention." Another Auror with tanned skin chimed in as he sulked at his missed opportunity.

"You guys already have your lockers since your second year at Hogwarts," Théo added.

"It was suggested by Monsieur Cartier. That is to say, you are fantastic. As a result, we don't question it. You are better than all of the trainees, as that guy said." The first Auror went on to say more

"That kid over there isn't even close. He's nearing the end of his three-year Auror apprenticeship, and he's the best we've seen so far." Another Auror joined the conversation with blonde hair.