82

Saturday, 27th May 1995

"They did it! The Lions did it! They kept their winning streak! They won the Quidditch Cup! For the second year in a row!" Lee Jordan cheered as he jumped about in the Professors' Booth with some of the parents. Then, the crowd erupted for the Gryffindors, the entire school. Red and gold throughout the crowd, flags of the Lions waved around proudly and chanting of the House was clear with all the noise. 

There's something the Gryffindor Quidditch Team did; they brought everyone together against the foreigners. It's hard to see your teams lose to foreigners on your homegrown. 

Athena flew to her twin, who was already meeting her at the centre of the field, and crashed into him, into a hug and freefallen to the sand. Atlas cast out a spell to soften their landing. The siblings laughed and hugged each other tighter on the ground. 

"We did it again, Athy!"

"We're the best in the school, that's why!" 

Their teammates hopped off their broom and on top of them. Madam Hooch then pushed Harry to join the pile. He definitely did not catch the snitch. However, he was pretty upset because he was just out of reach. Angelina held him tight to the pile before letting him go when Madam Hooch separated them. 

"This should add more to the celebration!" Madam Hooch chimed with a broad smile as she handed Athena the Quidditch Cup, who was still on the ground with her twin. Madam Hooch may have been rooting for the Gryffindors. However, her referee work was still unbiased. Athena stood up as she accepted the glorious Cup.

Athena looked at her teammates with nothing but pride and raised the Cup, receiving cheers from the crowd and her teammates. Their housemates slowly joined them on the field and surrounded the team with celebration. 

The Beauxbatons team was afloat above on their brooms as they looked down with nothing but disappointment. Well, a few have some joy for their twins below. Fleur smiled softly as she watched Athena and Atlas celebrate with their housemates. The celebration somehow turned into a concert. Some muggle-borns start to sing a song from their world in celebration, with more of their friends join. 

"That's your girl," Audrey voiced as she played with the snitch in her hand. 

"That is my girl," Fleur sighed as she bent over on her broom. Nicholas looked to see Mackenzie celebrating with Athena from beside Fleur. When Mackenzie looked up, he scrunched up his face, but that turned into a smile when she blew him a kiss. Mattheo rolled his eyes, whacked his arm, and kissed the back of Janelle's hand. 

Athena got onto her broom with her twin and headed towards Professor McGonagall with the Cup in her hold. Athena spared Fleur a glance and winked at her fiance before going full speed towards the Professor.