51

========

========

Medallion

========

Friday, 28th October 1994
{The Arrival of Delegations}

"Last period is?" Atlas asked as he read the large sign at the foot of the marble staircase. The sign said they would be released from their last period thirty minutes early, and the instructions Atlas read out for his twin. The twins were heading to the Kitchen and then to the library, and they had a free period since they didn't take History of Magic.

"Herbology," Athena answered as she looked through her bag. Atlas sighed as he hoped it was Defence Against the Dark Arts, Professor was way worse than they thought, and Athena sensed something was off with him, but she said nothing since she hadn't met the guy.

"Can we go? I want to get some food and am hungry this time."

"Sure, but I want to ask you if we go for extra Quidditch Practice."

"This morning not enough? But sure, why not? I'm too lazy to study anyway," Athena shrugged as they made their way to the Kitchen. They picked Mackenzie on their way and asked her to join their practice which she ultimately agreed, and they didn't want to be made fun of for their mistakes.

====

When the bell rang early, the twins and their classmates walked to their common rooms in the slowest possible way. They can't be bothered to squeeze their way with the other students. Athena had told them the fastest way to the front of the castle so they could take their time; they had thirty minutes anyway.

Once they were at the front of the castle, they were ordered to be in two rows and with their houses. The Twins head to the front of the lines since they are the senior Prefects, and well, Athena is the Head Girl, after all. You couldn't have the Head Girl lost in between the students. The students were chattering about how the Delegations were going to arrive. Athena was chuckling as she heard Hermione scolding Ron about the number of times she reminded him that no one could apparate on Hogwarts grounds.

Soon, Dumbledore called out from the back row, where he stood with the other teachers — "Aha! Unless I am very much mistaken, the delegation from Beauxbatons approaches." Athena sucked in her breath, Atlas doing the same as they heard Dumbledore botched the Academy's name. While the students searched everywhere for the Beauxbatons Delegation, the twins looked up to the sky, waiting for the powder blue carriage pulled by a dozen Abraxas Horses to make its appearance. A sixth year received the first glance and directed everyone with his excitement.