25

————Coffee————

————
Coffee
————

Friday, 21st February 1992

The twins were in Atlas' room together with Johnathan to pack for their short trip to Hogsmead. Athena was helping Atlas pack his stuff since he likes to pack at the last minute. She was not doing much except complaining about everything. Complaining about how boring she is to how Fleur stupidly went back to Lexi, despite everything she has been told. 

"Honestly, you could have packed yesterday. We didn't do anything." 

"We did some revision..."

"You did some for 5 minutes."

Atlas rolled his eyes as he looked through his closet and muttered nonsense. "Can you please help me out here?"

"We will be gone for like three days, and you don't need to bring much stuff. Isn't that right, Johnny?" Johnathan looked up to the twins from his book and nodded. 

"You could always buy more," Johnathan added with a smirk on his face. Atlas stood still and looked at his closet, thinking about what the Auror said. He tilted his head as he agreed and went to join Athena on his bed. Johnathan flicked his wand and packed whatever Atlas picked neatly into their bag. "So, are we going to talk about your idiot Veela?" 

Athena turned to look at Johnathan and glared at him while her twin and the Auror chuckled. 

--------

Corvus were with Damon, David, Mattheo and Olivier in the living room

Corvus were with Damon, David, Mattheo and Olivier in the living room. The Italian and French wanted to know more about the Ashryver-Auclairs. They knew a fair share about the family, but the knowledge seemed little. Corvus explained their necklace, how Camille made it, its reasons, and its properties. Damon explained their extended family, the Blacks, Malfoys and so on.