60

========

========

Aureolin

========

Friday, 16th December 1994

"Why did I decide with a ridiculously early training?" Athena mumbled as she practically threw her alarm clock with her mind. Athena continued to question her as she reluctantly got out of bed. Athena and Fleur had decided that Fleur would spend her nights back at the carriage every Tuesday and Thursday for Gabrielle. She still needs to do those older sister duties, and also Fleur spends most of her time with the Ashryver-Auclairs rather than with her sister and friends.

Athena was still muttering complaints about her decision, how early it was and the very little sleep she had. The seventh year's Thursdays were very long; they started at 8:45 and ended at midnight, and the fact that Athena was always one hour early to practice, so she woke up at 3. So you would have to understand her grumpiness. In addition to that, Athena is definitely not a morning person.

Athena slid on her Quidditch sweater and headed straight for the field. Once she opened the door to the shared apartment, she saw Allison pacing back and forth with a frustrated face.

"Everything okay?" Allison looked up to see her Head Girl with droopy eyes and yawning every two seconds. "It is like three in the morning; why are you pacing outside our apartment?"

"This is embarrassing," Allison huffed as she stopped in front of Athena with her arms crossed, her pointing finger tapping vigorously on her bicep. Allison pondered for a little before Athena urged her to tell her what was happening because she had Quidditch. "Right, sorry, you gotta win that Quidditch Cup. I've been horny—"

Athena smirked with a raised eyebrow as she scanned her best friend's date, flushed with what she had just said.

"—Yes, we just got together, but you don't understand how long I have waited to kiss those lips or feel her touches."

"Godric, I understand. Xis does have very kissable lips, and nice nimble fingers—" Athena puffed up her cheeks as Allison's jaws dropped wide open; she may have given too much information.

"—Wait, what? You slept with her?"

"Yes, besides the point, just go ahead and tease her. Make the first move because Xis would love it. Trust me. We have been with one another for too long." Athena said as another yawn came out while Allison was still stuck on where Athena had slept with her—she wasn't sure what their status was. Athena patted her shoulder and lightly pushed her to their apartment and pointed to Alexis's room, and continued on her way.

Athena hummed her favourite song as she made her way, enjoying the peacefulness of the morning and the calm auras that she felt. Maybe she should wake early. Who is she kidding? She's never going to do that.