75

Monday, 6th March 1995

"Morning," Atlas greeted while Athena groaned with her head on the table, with her breakfast plate served to her. Alexis chuckled with Mackenzie before yawning as their duelling team joined them. Now the Gryffindor table is joined by all the houses like never before. It was weird. Too weird to see them not fighting or arguing with one another, for the younger years at least.

"Why are you going last?" George asked as he checked the lineup. Athena turned to look at him and shrugged. "You made a deal, didn't you?"

"Yep."

"Spill," Fred demanded, but Athena just grinned at the twins as she enjoyed her breakfast.

"It's a battle of strategy," Peregrine answered as he perked up in his seat. "You guys are the best five, and we are just your pawns to throw in. No better way to say it."

"Eh...something like that." Athena voiced as she dug into her food without a care. The school had shorter days for the rest of the week. Most professors are fine with it except for the grumpy name Severus Snape. It's a break for him, don't know why he's so pissed about it.

After lunch, there would be no more classes, and students would be rushing to watch the duelling tournament. The core classes will replace the electives so the students wouldn't lag behind. And Quidditch practice has been suspended as well. Thanks to this extra tournament, the younger years enjoy the same privilege.

"Oi, sissy. Are you sure the deal stands?" Damon asked [Russian] as he watched the Delegations, looking more awake than them. Way more awake than Athena, for sure. Athena nodded before smiling as a familiar body pressed onto her back.

"Bonjour," Fleur chirped as her head rested on Athena's. Her brothers cackled among themselves, seeing how in love Athena was. Nothing is better than seeing their sister enjoying her life to the fullest. What's better is that she always has them on her mind. "How are you feeling?"

"Pretty good!" The Weasley Twins chimed in. Fleur chuckled as she reached for a cut-up piece of waffle on Athena's plate. Athena grumbled but let Fleur steal food from her plate. Alexis chuckled and did the same thing before Athena scoffed in disbelief. "Ready to win!"

Fleur smirked with a raised eyebrow, looking at the ginger-haired twins while the Ashryver siblings, Alexis and Mackenzie, burst out laughing. The only ones that had the chance of winning against the duelling prowess of Beauxbatons are the ones laughing their asses off. Athena continued laughing and would've been on the floor if Fleur wasn't behind her.

"Cute," Fleur commented as she rubbed Athena's shoulders, who finally calmed with her group but one look at her best friends made her burst into laughter again. "No chance. But you can try. You're welcome to try."