Ashryver-Auclair Family

The Ashryver family is respected by everyone and considered one of the sacred pureblooded families in Britain

The Ashryver family is respected by everyone and considered one of the sacred pureblooded families in Britain. They are mostly made up of Slytherins but some are of Gryffindor. And goddamn, family gatherings were interesting. They are also made up of powerful and intelligent wizards that were always a great addition to the British Ministry of Magic, especially as Aurors.

The Auclair family is also a pureblooded family but in France. They have family members that were Ministers for their Ministry of Magic. They are also made up of the most powerful witches and wizards. They are respected by the entirety of France.

****

Lucian Micheal Ashryver was a student of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. His beloved wife, Camille Isabelle Auclair was a student of Beauxbatons Academy of Magic. They met each other in their fourth year when Lucian was part of a student exchange programme, where he went to study at Beauxbatons Academy of Magic for a year.

With just pure love, the two joined two of the most powerful and respected families, resulting in the making of Ashryver-Auclair Bloodline and becoming one of the most powerful and respected families in all of Europe.

Just two youngsters met one another with pure luck and fell in love with one another.

The moment they graduated from their respective schools, they got married.

As many years have passed, Lucian is one of the most powerful Auror to ever work for the British Ministry of Magic and Camille is one powerful witch that France has ever seen, as proven when she was elected as the French Minister of Magic. Sometimes, Lucian will work for the French Ministry of Magic as requested by both Ministers. { This always makes Lucian happy as he gets to see his wife.}

They have four amazing and beautiful children who are their pride and joy. And if anything happened to any of them. The two parents will rain hellfire on the world. Their children attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

****

Athena Minerva Ashryver, daughter of Lucian Ashryver and Camille Auclair. She was named after the Greek goddess of war and wisdom and Lucian's favourite professor, Professor Minerva McGonagall. She has three older brothers, making her the youngest. Athena was the second female to ever be born into the Ashryver bloodline.

Atlas Baron Ashryver is the twin brother of Athena, older than her by just four minutes, which always annoys Athena whenever he or anyone brings it up. Together with his sister, they were the first twins to be born into the Ashryver-Auclair bloodline. Both twins are of Gryffindor House.

Damon Camille Ashryver is the second brother of Athena. Born in the very same year as the twins, while he was born in January, his twin siblings were born in October. The blonde-haired and blue-eyed brother is of Slytherin House.

Corvus Lucian Ashryver is the eldest of the four. He is two years older than his siblings. He suffers at the hands of his three younger siblings as they pulled pranks on him and ganged up on him whenever they had the chance to do so. The blonde-haired and blue-eyed brother is also of the Slytherin House. Just like their father who was also of Slytherin House.

The four children are the perfect combinations of the parents. They have inherited the beauty, talents and power of their parents. And of course, the pride and burden of the Ashryver-Auclair name will be carried on their shoulders.

****