9

*WARNING: talk about self-harm and sexual assault*

****

Grey

****

Sunday, 3rd November 1991

"Confringo!"

"Protego!"

"Incarcerous!"

"Expelliarmus!"

There were cast spell after spell. People were thrown everywhere. Athena took Fleur into her arms as she protects her. "Protego!" Athena raised her in front of her and cast a spell, "Confundo!"

"You do know a lot of spells, your brothers weren't lying," Fleur said between breaths. Athena cast another spell at the man that tried to hex them. Athena smirked at Fleur's comment as she let go of Fleur. "You should teach me the spells you know."

"Girls! Don't. Talk. In. Fights!" Monsieur emphasised as he tried to block the spells that were attacking him. 

Athena and Fleur chuckled. Athena pulled Fleur down to dodge a fireball that was blasted at the two. Monsieur dealt with the wizard and the girls went to deal with the fie that was quickly spreading. Athena raised her wand and cast, "Aguamenti!" 

Water spewed out from the tip of Athena's wand, Fleur followed Athena with what she did to help with the fire. "Sure, maybe when we are in school and have the freedom to use magic freely." Fleur nodded with an astonished look on her face. When the fire went out, they went to the fight but saw Johnathan and Lucian get thrown to the wall. Athena nodded for Fleur for her Fleur to help the others as she went to check on Johnathan and Lucian.

Once Athena arrived, she saw Johnathan and Lucian still awake but was groaning from the pain. Camille ran over to check on themselves as well. Lucian joked that he might be concussed from being thrown so hard against the wall. The women of his life and Johnathan burst out laughing. 

Their laughter caught the attention of the Delacours, they were surprised at how the Ashryver-Auclairs were laughing when they are in a fight where they could seriously get hurt. Fleur and Monsieur were worried about their carefree nature but they knew that they can handle themselves. Apolline just shook her head as she dealt with her wizard, it happens all the time when Camille was fighting, back when she was in Beauxbatons. She learn to get used to it. For David and Johnathan, this was normal for them since they got used to it.

Once Johnathan and Lucian were okay, Athena disapparated to get closer to Fleur to help. The adults looked at one another flabbergasted. "When did she learn how to do that?" Lucian exclaimed as his jaw dropped to the floor. Johnathan was amazed and proud that Athena could do it, his mouth was agape as well. Camille just laughed at the men as she went to help David, Camille was impressed but she got used to how Athena somehow managed how to do impossible spells that people her age were not able to do and even some adults.