99

Chapter 99

    Death and death travel to North America.

    Kuroro saw something very interesting here.

    The weak-looking girl possesses plausible abilities, which confuses a large number of enemies. It is not a trick, and the damage is real.

    Kuroro has seen someone use a similar ability.

    A different kind of human who never speaks.

    Kuroro let down his hair, took off his robe, and held a book in his hand. He looked like a young student.

    Kuroro pretended to be a passer-by and met the girl by chance:

    "Miss, have you met someone here who never speaks and is surrounded by strange emoticons."

    The girl shook her head: "No."

    Kuroro "What's your name? Are you the one who was pulled here for no reason?"

    The girl answered her name in a low voice: "Kulom."

    The small voice couldn't escape Kuroro's ears: "Hello Kulom Lom, my name is Kurolo. I'm looking for my friend, can we go together?"

    Kurome: "No, I have my own companion."

    Kurolo said regretfully:

    "That's it What a pity. I thought our names were so similar because of fate!"

    Kurom didn't talk to Kurolo too much.

    Asano Ao held a blue gemstone in his hand and wore it around his neck.

    As soon as he put it on, Asano felt the weight of the gemstone, it was heavy!

    A new rule has been added to Death Tour.

    The goal is Xia Youjie.

    [New rules are added to the tour of death and death, hunting Xia Youjie, regardless of life or death, you can get 150 points. 】

    Seeing the newly added rules, the first thought in Asano Ao's mind was to offer a reward.

    Someone is offering a reward to Xia Youjie by any means.

    Few people know that Xia Youjie is alive, and Wujo Wusan guards Asano Cang and Naohua.

    The only people who know that Xia Youjie can add rules when he is alive are the top few people on the leaderboard.

    The three guards stayed with Asano Ao all the time, and gave all the points to Asano Ao. Their points did not exceed 100, and there was no possibility of adding rules.

    Wujo Wu ranks second in terms of points, but Wujo Wu doesn't need to offer a reward to Xia Youjie.

    Xia Youjie's life is a good thing for Gojo Satoru.