9

Chapter 9

Liu Daoku asked Asano Ao to tie up his hair and curl it into a pineapple head like him.

Although he didn't know why, Asano Ao obediently followed suit.

Liudao Mu's tone was lazy;

the "good boy"

Hibari Kyouya came to visit Asano Ao, carrying a basket of golden oranges in his hand.

Asano Ao likes to eat oranges.

Asano Ao routinely uses illusion to deceive Hibari Kyouya.

The illusion created was lying quietly on the hospital bed.

And the real Asano Ao played dynamic music beside the bed, doing aerobics one by one.

This is the practice task assigned by Liu Dao Mu, and it can also strengthen the body by the way.

Asano Ao had a thin skin and couldn't do it at first.

Even if it is hidden by illusion, it will still be stiff and unable to move.

Liu Daoku half-coaxed and half-fooled the inexperienced Asano Cang;

"As long as you can achieve a certain level of illusion, no one will be able to see you dancing. If you are not good at learning, I will help you cover it up so that you won't be ashamed. "

It doesn't actually do that.

Liu Dao Mu is just giving Asano Ao a sense of security.

An entry-level illusionist must fool himself before fooling others.

Liu Daoku fooled Asano Cang, how could a true illusionist be independent without going through the wind and rain.

In order not to be ashamed and thrown to the whole hospital, Asano Cang tried his best to comprehend the illusion, and he was more serious than when he studied all night for the final exam.

Once again, Asano Ao was thankful that he had no friends, except for his parents and nurses, only Tsunayoshi Sawada occasionally brought people to visit him.

It relieved him a lot of 'study' pressure.

When the nurse made rounds, Asano was doing stretching exercises; when his parents visited, Asano was raising his legs; when Sawada Tsunayoshi came, Asano was stretching his back.

In short, it is impossible to stay in the hospital bed honestly.

The illusion that Asano Ao wove in a few days became more and more realistic.

The only difficulty is that when the doctors and nurses enter the ward to perform a physical examination on Asano Ao, Asano Ao has to focus on two tasks, not only dancing, but also weaving his own body temperature, heartbeat, pulse and skin touch, so that the doctors and nurses cannot feel the people on the hospital bed. It is a phantom that does not exist.

The inspections are performed seven or eight times a day, and Asano Cang gradually becomes more comfortable.

Tonight is Liudao Mukuro's 'final exam', and he will go to Bingsheng High School Indoor Stadium to participate in the battle for the ring.