17

Chapter 17

    "What's your name? Tell me in a way you like."

    Gojo Wujia entered the Nitzi Temple and the singers piled up at the door furtively, trying to see the scene inside through the cracks in the windows and doors.

    Jianren Nanami and Yuo Haibara helped Asano Cang with his luggage.

    Asano Ao didn't answer right away.

    The frequency of noctuid poking the wool felt unconsciously slowed down.

    I heard Xia Youjie said earlier that this freshman was shy and introverted, but he didn't expect to be so introverted.

    The students I brought before were either the bad guys who acted arrogantly or the kids who were enthusiastic, outgoing and talkative. This is the first time I have come into contact with students who are quiet in heart.

    In fact, Noctua Moth had no idea in his heart.

    Is it inappropriate to ask the name first?

    Sure enough, you should get close first.

    The house outside the door couldn't hear what was going on inside, so he whispered to Ange Ji;

    "Asano doesn't like to talk."

    After thinking about it carefully, I really haven't heard Asano speak during this journey.

    "It seems to be."

    Wujo Wu stretched his long legs and sat on the steps.

    Leaning on the blue doll like a boneless, wanting to hook shoulders with the blue doll.

    "Asano Ao."

    Asano Ao suddenly opened his mouth and answered the question loudly.

    The ears of the three people holding their breath outside the door tightened.

    Gojo Satoru had already hugged the blue doll tightly in his arms.

    Noctua Masamichi, who finally got a response, breathed a sigh of relief;

    "Why did you come to the High School of Conjuration?"

    Although the topic was pressed, Asano Ao was not very excited because of some reasons of the white-haired man.

    I saw Asano Cang clasping his hands together, raising them above his head, hitting his 20 feet, imitating the lines of the hot-blooded protagonist on TV and saying:

    "For the peace of the world, for the justice of the universe."

    Gojo Satoru outside the door couldn't hold back his laughter .

    Asano Cang's eyes were piercing, and his face was full of seriousness.

    The night moth is on the right path; ... he is still a sophomore in high school.