19

Chapter 19

    Asano Ao's first mission must be to team up with Nanami Kento and Hui Yuanxiong.

    The tasks of the conjuration college are generally assigned according to the class group.

    In the previous first grade, there were only two people, Nanami Jianren and Huiyuan Yu, so the two went out on missions together.

    With the addition of the new student Asano Ao, from now on, the three of them will go out to do missions together.

    According to the observation of the professional department window composed of non-magicians who can see the spell spirit, the spell spirit this time is a second-level spell spirit.

    The second-level curse spirit is an existence that needs to be solved by Jianren Nanami and Xiong Hui.

    Hearing that the place of work is a rental building where people come and go, Asano Ao was so nervous that he was holding the sleeves of Nanami Kento and Haibara Yu in the car heading to the destination.

    Hui Yuanxiong felt uncomfortable being pulled by Asano Soo, he stretched his wrist a little bit, and said,

    "Asano, are you hungry?"

    Jianren Nanami comforted Asano Cang; "Conjurers must keep their missions hidden from ordinary people. On the grounds that there were criminals in the building, special personnel evacuated the crowd in advance. Only the three of us have the ability to move."

    Asano Ao let go of his hand slightly.

    Asano Ao, who was mentally relaxed, couldn't control it, and his eyelids trembled up and down.

    On a mission last night, Asano Cang didn't close his eyes almost all night.

    Once relaxed, quickly fall asleep.

    The whole person leaned forward without support, and his head was about to hit the front seat.

    Jianren Qihai raised his hand and pushed him back.

    As soon as he closed his eyes, a familiar figure appeared.

    Liu Daoku, who hadn't seen him for a long time, said softly; "Asano, my dear     Asano

    . After you enter the high school of conjuration, I will not be able to contact you."

, the high-ranking and powerful old man arranged an enchantment;

    "I heard that Gaozhuan has a special barrier covering it. Is it because of this?"

    "It may be because of this. You are very sleepy. What happened?"

    After knowing that Asano Ao was nervous because of the mission, Liudaokui laughed

    "Come on, I will do my best to protect you." The voice

    gradually drifted away.

    Huihara Yuo pushed Asano Cang to wake them up;