85

Chapter 85

    Youpi smelled a strange smell of food: "What, it smells delicious."

    Pufu, who was good at speculating on Asano Ao's psychology, said, "My lord, do you like it?"

    The tone was declarative.

    Do you like the curse spirit on the human being opposite? ! Since the king likes it, then, take down this curse spirit with a bloody mouth and present it to the king.

    Chimera ants decide that a species is extremely nutritious and will hunt until it becomes extinct.

    Asano Ao now feels that the mantra is a delicious dessert.

    Of course you have to be king and search for all the curse spirits.

    "Hey, what are you doing?"

    Because the three guards were standing outside, Chanyuan Maki didn't see the super-level mantra spirit Qiben Lixiang inside, but could only see the strong mantra fluctuations inside. Zenyuan Maki does not have the power of mantras, and can only see the spirits of mantras through special glasses.

    Chanyuan Maki's hostility towards Asano Cang and his group was very strong, and she was worried that Asano Cang and the three guards were dawdling behind, so she came to check it out.

    Li Xiang quickly retracted into Yi Gu You Tai's body, without a trace.

    Pufu spread his hands helplessly: "It's nothing."

    The two groups of people were enemies and were extremely jealous when they met.

    Needless to say, Zenyuan Maki was full of displeasure, and said to Otoko Yuta:

    "Hey, new here, come and have a class with me."

    Otoko Yuta nodded again and again:

    "Oh, ok."

    Asano Ao said The high school of conjuration belongs to the type that only receives wages and does not work.

    The three guards around Asano Cang casually took out any one of the level of a super conjurer, and no one dared to mess with it.

    There are four first-year students in the Conjuration High School. Compared with previous years, the number of students is quite large.

    During the break between classes, Zenyuan Maki’s favorability towards Asano Ao and his three guards was negative:

    “It’s absolutely necessary for me to call him a teacher.”

    Panda held the opposite opinion: “I think he’s pretty nice.”

    Dog Curly Thorn Echoing: "Salmon salmon."

    Zenyuan Maki sat on the steps with her legs spread out:

    "Huh? Panda, dog roll, do you know what you are talking about? Panda is the one who dismembered you, fortunately you are not human Gouju, that is the person who attacked us."