5

Chapter 5

    Today is the last day of staying in Bingsheng City to go on missions, Xia Youjie Gojo Wu then rushed back to the Conjuration High School to report back.

    Take the return journey to the Shinkansen High School of Magic.

    Xia Youjie laughed all the way.

    Gojo Wu with the OK bandage on his head looked at Xia Youjie unhappily;

    "Have you laughed enough?"

    "No." Xia Youjie happily mocked Gojo Wu;

    "You deserve it, who made you so careless, rabbit anxious No one will bite."

    At the moment when Asano Ao fell to the ground, Gojo Satoru opened the infinite limit, and he was not injured at all, but Gojo Satoru insisted on sticking an OK bandage on his head, expressing that he was very weak now , Leaning towards Xia Youjie with no strength, Xia Youjie ruthlessly rejected;

    "I never thought that I would be kicked twice in succession by a harmless person like a little rabbit."

    Gojo Satoru was shouldered by Asano Cang The video and photo of the fall caused an uproar in the Conjuration College, and spread wildly among the teachers and students of the Conjuration College.

    A small group of three were frantically discussing the contents of the video.

    【from Diva】Look at the video, Gojo Satoru was thrown over his shoulder, so embarrassing, hhhhhhh, I laughed so hard. If only Xia Youjie could take a hit too.

    Ange Ji, who is always bullied by Gojo Wuxia Yujie, plays the video back and forth, and gets great physical and mental pleasure.

    [from Glass] She seems to be a pretty girl! Can I enroll this year? The freshmen were two boys, all men. I want a gentle school girl! ! school girl! ! school girl! ! ! school girl! ! ! ! !

    The yell of Jia Ruo Zi almost crossed the screen.

    Jia Ruozi and Xia Youjie Wujo Wu are classmates, and they always go out with Xia Youjie Wujo Wu to complete tasks.

    But once the two of the two with superior strength fight, they will unknowingly leave the healer with low attack power, and fight alone.

    Nitro is miserable.

    Mingming saw through Asano Cang's real gender at a glance, and didn't dampen the high emotions of the two, but they didn't say anything, and the fact might disappoint Nitro and Diva.

    In the video, the person who was able to throw the lawless Gojo Satoru over his shoulder, although he didn't have a name yet, was very famous in the Conjuration Academy.

    Asano Ao, who is well-known in the high school of conjuration, does not know now.

    He is now caught in an endless loop.

    Running back to the room at the speed of light, the whole person was wrapped in the quilt, wrapped into a tight cocoon, without showing head or tail.