86

Chapter 86

    Asano Ao coaxed the building down with a palm, and the power of the expression pack was useless.

    Zenyuan Maki slightly changed his opinion of Asano Ao:

    "He does have some strength."

    The mission ended perfectly.

    Asano Ao doesn't need to write a report, Pufu will write it for him.

    Yigu Youtai is a freshman, so he will have more opportunities to go out and exercise.

    Basically a group of two or three people, no need to have a complete set of people, just go out to do the task.

    When Asano Ao was a student, there were not so many missions.

    Gojo Satoru bought a bag of long, thick, thick and soft desserts, two or three bites apiece:

    "Otoko Yuta is a descendant of Sugawara Michizane, my distant relative, and has more magic power reserves than me."

    Asano Ao heart thought: To be praised by Gojo Satoru, Yigu Yuta is indeed superior.

    Just as he was thinking about it, he stretched out a finger puff in one hand, and Gojo Satoru invited Asano Cang to eat:

    "Do you want to eat? Wafer finger puffs, a hot new product."

    It smells sweet, and the taste is like a curse Spirits taste similar.

    Asano Cang didn't refuse, just opened his mouth and swallowed it in one gulp.

    If it weren't for Gojo Gojo's quick hand retraction, his fingers would have been bitten and eaten by Asano Ao.

    The finger puffs are ok.

    It is full when you chew it in your mouth, but when you actually swallow it, your stomach is empty.

    Asano Ao still wanted to eat the mantra, especially the high-level mantra.

    Asano Ao's little thought was guessed by Pufu.

    The three guards planned to capture the magic spirit for the king as food.

    But the curse spirits with too low level are not qualified to be the king's food, and the king is not happy to eat them.

    Catwoman's circle is two kilometers long, enough to cover most towns.

    Yuan detected a place where a large number of spell spirits gathered, but there was only one, and it was still moving at high speed to the location of the high school of spells.

    Don't reject the curse spirit that comes to your door in vain.

    The three guards waited for the moving magic library to come to their door.