94

Chapter 94

    Jianren Qihai experienced a fierce battle today and was injured again, so he leaned on the sofa and squinted for a while.

    Asano Cang leaned over and listened for a while, and after confirming that Nanami Jianren was asleep, Asano Cang jumped out of the window lightly.

    The three guards and Xia Youjie were already waiting for Asano Cang outside.

    Catwoman: "Wang, I found it."

    Catwoman's circle is the largest among the three guards, and it is easy to search for the goal set by the king.

    The last time it appeared was in a residential building, a group of people flew at high speed.

    Asano Cang can also fly, perhaps because the mantra eats too much and the nutrition can keep up. A pair of freely retractable wings can grow from the back of Asano Cang's back.

    The only ones who can't fly are Catwoman and Xia Youjie.

    Catwoman is purely a matter of genetics at birth, no flying genes included.

    For Xia Youjie, it was because he originally belonged to the category of human beings.

    Pufu took Catwoman, and Pufu took Xia Youjie.

    Such a match is really helpless, although Pufu hates Xia Youjie, but if Pufu does not bring Xia Youjie, then Asano Cang will bring Xia Youjie.

    Asano Ao and his party headed for the place in a mighty way.

    Prepare to strangle the magic spirit gang at the station.

    Youpi, the striker, kicked the door open.

    Pufu and Catwoman guarded escape intersections such as windows and sewers.

    It was empty!

    ran away.

    The speed was even faster than their arrival.

    However, the size of this house is too small, a small house with one bedroom and one living room.

    Asano Sodan knows that there are brains and sutures in this gang, and there are magic spirits that emit the fragrance of flowers to make people relax their vigilance.

    Both the Suture Curse Spirit and the Flower Curse Spirit are at the premium level, that is, they are super grade, so the volume must not be small.

    There is simply no room for so many people or magic spirits in a small house.

    There is definitely something tricky in this room.

    Yupi and Catwoman have a keen sense of smell, sniffing and sniffing everywhere, looking for clues left behind.

    Pufu stood at the door, leaning on the threshold, watching them search.