53

Chapter 53

    Kurapika flung out the chain smartly, sweeping away the bullets fired at them.

    A triangular weight hangs from the end of the chain.

    A series of actions flowed smoothly.

    The chain seemed to come to life in Kurapika's hands.

    Along the way, Kurapika remained silent.

    It will not be an ordinary iron chain.

    On the iron chain, it gave Asano Ao a familiar feeling.

    Asano Ao followed Kurapika.

    When he came to the villa area far away from the urban area, Asano Ao still followed suit.

    Finally, Kurapika couldn't take it anymore, and said to Asano Ao behind him,

    "Don't follow me, you are a hunter too, aren't you? Don't you have anything to do?"

    Asano Ao shook his head.

    Not really.

    Kurapika's expression was cold:

    "I want to become a bounty hunter and use my identity as a bodyguard for powerful people. Even so, will you still follow me?"

    Asano Ao nodded.

    follow.

    He came here to explore Kurapika's chains, and no matter what Kurapika did, Asano Ao followed.

    Seeing that he was determined, Kurapika didn't refuse, he just thought that he would regret it if Asano Ao had a hard time working as a bodyguard for a few days.

    Follow the path and go straight to the place designated by the employer.

    Kurapika was going to the place designated by his employer, which was a villa.

    Those who can hire bounty hunters are naturally rich, and it is no problem to buy a few villas.

    As soon as the two stepped into the door, they heard the melodious sound of the piano.

    Someone is playing a melodious chapter.

    The sexy girl with flaming red lips sat on the sofa on the first floor, looking deeply at the two of them.

    The sexy girl stepped forward and grabbed Kurapika's shoulders, as if to seduce:

    "Little brother, do you want to kiss me?"

    "This is the way of greeting in big cities."

    Kurapika coldly refused:

    "I'm not from the city, No need."

    When the sexy girl's eyes moved to Asano Ao, a playful smile flashed in her eyes.