63

Chapter 63

    After waking up, Asano Ao lost his memory, only remembering that he rented a house in Mihua Town.

    The impression of Mihua Town is blurred, but Asano Ao is sure, Mihua Town must not be in the snow mountain.

    Said it was a snow mountain, but it just looked like it. Asano Cang didn't feel how cold it was here.

    Moreover, the three ornaments hanging on his body firmly grasped Asano Cang's clothes and could not be torn off easily.

    The surrounding area was completely white, and snow hit him from time to time. A small mountain of snow piled up on Asano Ao's shoulders.

    Asano Cang stepped on the snow with one foot deep and the other shallow, trying to walk forward.

    After walking a few steps, a house appeared in front of Asano Ao.

    Strange, since the house is so close to me, why didn't I see it before?

    Asano Ao knocked on the door dubiously.

    It was a delicate young girl who opened the door, and she called Asano Cang's surname as soon as she opened the door:

    "Please come in, is this Mr. Asano?" The

    emoticon was puzzled: [How did you know? ]

    But Asano Ao still nodded.

    The girl welcomed Asano Cang in:

    "Everyone is here, put down your luggage and rest for a while, the event will not start until five o'clock."

    Asano Cang's expression package was so shocked that his eyes took off:

    [I slowly typed one? 】

    Asano Cang was dazed, and followed the girl through the living room, where many people were sitting. Then go upstairs to a room on the second floor.

    Asano Cang tore off the arms and waists of the three little men who were frozen into lumps of ice, and put them by the window.

    There's a blizzard blowing outside, and the sound of howling makes one feel very insecure.

    Asano Ao heard someone knocking on the door, walked over and opened the door. I saw a primary school student standing at the door, raising his hand and about to knock on the door.

    Opening the door early, the elementary school student felt a little embarrassed:

    "I knocked on the wrong room."

    Asano Cang stared at the elementary school student who was not as tall as his knees:

    This elementary school student was lying, he knocked on the door on purpose.

    Asano Ao could feel it directly.

    The elementary school student was flustered when he saw him, and a drop of cold sweat fell from his temples. Why didn't this man speak, and quickly changed the subject: