81

Chapter 81

    "Let me take a look."

    The head of the plane hesitated:

    "Mr. Gong."

    The other end of the phone was unquestionable:

    "Shut up, Cao Bi, don't be nagging. I can do it by myself."

    The man at the head of the plane: "Yes."

    Skylark Gong Mi came to Shanda Hotel with her pet Yundou and Xiaojuan to investigate.

    At the same time, Asano Ao planned to leave and grand the hotel.

    Gojo Satoru went out to run errands, leaving Asano Ao alone. While browsing the web, he found an ice cream shop with a high rating nearby.

    Under the comments, I heard that there is a delicious ice cream, basically all of which are five-star praise.

    If you order takeaway and buy it, it will melt and the taste will be affected, so it is better to eat it yourself.

    The only things that can make Asano go out are food and earthquakes.

    Walking out the door, the elevator shows that it is descending to the first floor and waiting for customers to go upstairs.

    It takes a while to get up.

    Asano Ao wanted to eat the limited edition ice cream, so he couldn't wait a second longer.

    Run quickly and take the emergency elevator down the stairs, it will be fast.

    Asano Ao ran to the first floor, just as the elevator closed.

    Without wasting any time, Asano Cang trotted out and opened the door of the hotel.

    "Chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp."

    An anxious bird chirped above Asano Cang's head.

    Asano Ao looked up while running.

    A yellow fluffy, chubby bird hovered above Asano Cang's head, flapping its wings vigorously to catch up with Asano Cang's footsteps.

    Small animals dare not approach Asano Cang, but this little bird is strange, and even approached Asano Cang on its own initiative.

    Asano Cang took the initiative to stop, opened his hands, and waited for the little yellow bird to fly down.

    Seeing Asano Cang stop, the little chubby bird flew down panting, skillfully making a hole in Asano Cang's palm.

    Then, he sat down in Asano Ao's palm.

    "Woohoo, I'm so exhausted."

    I was surprised to find that this little bird could talk! !

    Asano Ao originally thought that birds could not speak except parrots.