52

Chapter 52

    Yun Gu persuaded Qiya to look away:

    "The department is born, there is no way to change it."

    Qiya is still not very accepting that Asano Ao and himself belong to the transformation department.

    The black and white ghost emoji curled its lips in disdain:

    [I'm holding back if I don't agree. 】

    Qi Ya fried hair.

    Asano Ao received a phone call.

    The person on the other end of the phone called himself Huashi Doulang, and wanted to make an appointment with Asano Cang to fight on a date.

    Asano Ao had heard of the name and agreed.

    With eight wins and one loss, Huashi Doulang is a rising star in Sky Arena.

    His only defeat was against Hisoka two years ago.

    Asano Cang vs. Huashi Douro is well known under the vigorous publicity of the Sky Arena.

    In the pre-match interview, Huashi Douro said:

    "I heard that he is Hisoka's disciple, and I am looking forward to his strength."

    Asano Ao... Asano Ao did not accept pre-match interviews.

    Huashi Doulang must have been tortured by Hisoka, so he has a kind of obsession with Hisoka.

    With the help of their players on the 200th floor, Qi Ya and Xiaojie finally bought the tickets for Asano Cang vs. Huashi Douro.

    Xiaojie has been feeling nervous for Asano since the day before the game:

    "I'm so nervous!"

    Qi Ya bought a bucket of popcorn and a glass of juice, and the old god was there:

    "Why are you nervous! Asano himself is not as nervous as you Nervous."

    Hisoka sat next to Xiaojie:

    "It's true that (Spades) Asano is full of confidence this time."

    "Have you watched the match between me and Asano? (Club Blossoms)"

    Qi Ya was wary of Hisoka suddenly appearing beside him:

    "Hisoka?!" When did he come here.

    Xiaojie replied truthfully: "I saw it."

    It happened that on the battlefield, the referee gave an order.

    The three stopped talking, and the battle between Asano Cang and Huashi Douro had begun.

    In battle, Asano Ao was never the first mover.

    Doulang Huashi hit Asano Cang on the left cheek.