43

Chapter 43

    "Is there anything to report to me? Dazai."

    "Mr. Mori, the cause of the continuous disturbance in the south has been found out. It is the old chief's old department. Because there is news about you in it, I am here to seek your opinion."

    Mori Ou Shaking his hands outside:

    "Dazai, wait until I recruit a new Port Mafia member. It will be soon."

    "I don't think so, boss. A twisted watermelon will be very bitter."

    Reminded by Osamu Dazai, Mori Ogai looked at where Asano Ao was.

    Alice's lap turned into a plate of cake.

    Asano, who was sitting upright on the seat, was nowhere to be seen. The handcuffs and anklets that bound him were frozen into pieces and scattered on the expensive floor stalls on the ground.

    There was only one mouth left on the table, and a few big words were written on the white paper:

    "Goodbye!" The

    last word floated up.

    Alice was full of question marks:

    "? Where is the person?"

    Just one glance, Mori Ogai knew that Asano Ao had used illusion to escape:

    "Is it an illusion?"

    When Mori Ogai saw Osamu Dazai coming in, he didn't close the door for some reason :

    "Dazai, you let him go on purpose."

    Osamu Dazai smiled:

    "No, boss. I really just came to report to you.

    " This is the truth.”

    “Then, what you said involves my old department, what’s going on?”

    Osamu Dazai blinked:

    “Did I say that? Chief, you probably remembered it wrong.”

    Mori Ogai sneered and said in a long tone:

    "That's right!"

    Asano Ao used illusion to hide his figure, disguised as a man in black at the port of Mafia.

    Fortunately, Port Mafia's clothes are uniform black suits, which can be easily fabricated by illusion.

    Asano Ao pretended to be the port Mafia and followed a group of people into the elevator.

    Soon to be able to escape from the port of Mafia, in the elevator, Asano unconsciously hummed the song he heard that night.

    The emoji turns into a happy duck, quacking and singing.

    Nakahara was also surrounded by the crowd, and he heard the song that night through several heads, so he stopped Asano Cang to continue humming: