69

Chapter 69

    Toru Amuro went downstairs with Asano Ao on his back.

    Asano Ao's hands and feet were bound by Toru Amuro, unable to jump up.

    Laughing dead, can't run at all.

    Toru Amuro is clever enough to carry Asano Ao on his back easily.

    Toru Amuro put Asano Ao on the co-pilot and fastened the seat belt firmly.

    It is imperative to send Asano Ao to the hospital.

    A stream of tears flowed out of the emoji:

    [Tears, burst out. 】

    Anyway, Toru Amuro can’t see the emoticons, and the emoticons stand unscrupulously on Toru Amuro’s shoulders, crying.

    Amuro Toru's shoulders were slightly wet, but when he looked down, there was nothing.

    The smell of hospital disinfectant, the smell of dead people, the smell of blood, all kinds of strange smells are mixed together, which is somewhat unacceptable to Asano Ao, who has a keen sense of smell.

    Asano Ao accepted the incompetence before entering the gate of the hospital.

    Ghost animal emoticon pack vomiting face: [yue]

    Toru Amuro: "What's wrong? Are you feeling unwell?"

    Asano Ao shook his head.

    Toru Amuro: "You don't like the smell of the hospital?"

    Asano Someng nodded.

    Amuro said heartily: The reaction was so great, it's no wonder that he likes coming to the hospital.

    Toru Amuro supported Asano Ao, and also borrowed a mask from Asano Ao, which was not enough, but the effect was subtle.

    The hospital couldn't do it, so Toru Amuro took Asano Ao to a private clinic instead.

    The smell of private clinics is weaker than that of hospitals, but Asano Ao can bear it.

    The three guards came back carrying the 'hunting' things, and there was no trace of the king in the villa.

    "Where is my king? Where is the king going!!"

    Youpi made a voice calling for kittens and puppies: "Pip, puff, puff."

    Catwoman hit the hammer and said,

    "Are you a lost Gogo when you are king?" The

    three guards carried out a carpet search in the villa area.

    Youpi kicked the curse spirit who dared not move or run in the grass:

    "I've wanted to ask for a long time, what is this? I've seen it a few times by chance, it's not dangerous, but the way the ability to read is similar to ours."